Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nile Grimes
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: 76561198039004262
Do you have a mic?: Yes I have a mice
What server are you applying for?: CGSCP-RP [USA]
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, I made an Application and got whitelisted as SCP-096 on the USA server.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have not received any kicks/ bans, or warnings.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I have Gamemastered multiple previous Dungeons And Dragons sessions, including communities at random (online) and for my personal community of friends (online and offline).
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- As stated above, I have GMed many DND sessions, which requires hefty and serious roleplay capabilities. That aside, I have played in a couple GTA:V roleplay servers, GMod RPs, and Discord text RPs
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Most days I am available for 3-4 hours of play. Work may limit that slightly, however on most days I work I would still be available for an hour or 2.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- My friend (Maximus Dickus) who has spent about a week more on the server than myself, and has made E11 and SR Researcher suggested the position to me. I looked into it and it seems like a very interesting position to be able to hold.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have 6 years of experience in playing Dungeons and Dragons, a serious roleplay scenario. Additionally, on top of playing for 6 years, I have run a Dungeons and Dragons session and world for 4 years. That being said, I would be helpful to the server in that I am capable of building and sustaining long running, world based scenarios, as well as making things up on the fly.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
- Here Be Dragons: A small time frame where a box could be brought in to the foundation for containment. During this time frame, players can queue as SCP-1762-2, tiny origami dragons, to interact and play with SCP foundation staff after being selected, similar to SCP-323.
- CI Restock: The Chaos Insurgency appears to be running low on weaponry with all the raiding and wars with the Foundation. They need to go on a supply run. With limited ammo and weaponry, how will they fair with possible Foundation Personnel on their tail?
- God has Appeared Online: SCP-343 has decided to drop by Site-65. A friendly man, referred to simply as God, is here to talk about His creation, and wants nothing more than to have company!

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
- A new store has been erected near Pinewood! But... By who? SCP-3008 has made its appearance, allowing for exploration and research by foundation staff, d-class, and the brave few CI or Civilians who make it past it's guards. Enter into the world of SCP-3008-1, experience the daily life of SCP-3008-2, but beware, the store will be closing soon.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Some members of O-1 have come to learn and believe that O-5 is no longer respectable for their work, and seek to find those who would bring the good of SCPs to the people. These O-1 are considered dangerous to the foundation and it's personnel. Locate and remove any and all personnel showing such intents.
A-1: A mole has been found in the foundation. Someone has been leaking the whereabouts of the O-5 and Ethics Committee to the Chaos Insurgency. Go undercover, find the mole, and bring them in for questioning.
Nu-7: A new SCP, SCP-1879, has arrived in Pinewood. It seems some of the residents have reported a man appearing behind doors inside of their home, knocking to be 'Let in'. He offers the residents items, in return for a price, rarely of currency. We'll require Nu-7 to take a look into these reports.
E-11: (In relation to the map change) E-11 are now in charge of the perimeter guarding of SCP-3008. Work as guards to make sure no one enters without permission. Detain those who would trespass, I.D. any who wish to do testing, and pray for any who may have gotten past you.
CI: A mole has gathered information on the daily passes of O-5 members. Use your mole's intel to track, follow, and take out O-5 members and bring down the hierarchy of the Foundation.
Foundation Staff: CP-1762 has been brought in to the foundation. During limited and random times, Foundation Staff can interact and play with SCP-1762-2. Gather their notes, unveil their secrets, learn about Fantasy.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @MechanoWizard ,

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster. Make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

King regards,
Team Lead Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.