Civilian name: Mrs. "Reid"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have in the past but they're now out of date

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-I adore training people, there isnt anyone I can't train. I am extremely patient, charismatic, and motivational. Learning disabilities do not concern me when it comes to training. I also enjoy when people come to me for help cause that makes me feel good, when I help others.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

I love to address people's problems, whether it be how to continue their medical career to how to preform proper EST. I have only played support roles since the start of my journey, and because of that I have gained the knowledge to preform this role to the fullest.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Repairing a fracture: (limb)

S1. Navigate the patient to the X-Ray table and ask them to sit down on the exam table.

S2. Look at the screen the damaged limb should pop up in red, however the screen is mirrored so if the left arm was broken on the screen the right arm is broken

S3. Make the drug for the correct limb, do this by opening !medic navigating to entities and buying 1 flask and 1 drug pot (if you already own a flask do not purchase another), then navigate to the 'Test tube' section and purchase a Calcium (limb) according to the broken limb. Next put the calcium tube into the flask by colliding them and then collide the flask with the drug pot and it should be labelled 'Drug (limb)'

S4. Administer the drug.

S5. Have them sit on the X-Ray table and ask them how they feel, if everything looks good schedule a check up appointment to treat any long term effects.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dean was someone who always wanted to be a trained medical professional, they watched tons of shows about Doctors and always dreamt of being a doctor. After to going to pre-med and med school for 8 years in total, they finally became a Doctor. After a couple of years of being a doctor, they have become an attending in their hospital and was training other medicals residents with everything they need to know. Couple days later he was know as the top doctor inside his hospital. The foundation was hearing about Dean and was going to take him in for being an exceptional doctor. Once Dean was off a 12 hours shift of work he was greeted with men inside his house. These men have taken him the Foundation and basically forced him to work the Foundation. Once he was there and was told what to do and learn, Dean still continued to work hard for others because he always wanted to help people in need of medical aid. Dean has never failed a medical procedure and has never killed anyone. After working in the Foundation for quite some time he was offered a higher position inside the medical field, he gladly accepted the offer and he has now become a Medical Consultant and he still continues to work very hard. Dean knew he wasn't just gonna stop their, he wanted to become the Chief Of Medicine and nothing was going to get in his way to get there.

Last edited:

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
From the Department of Medicine

Greetings Dean,

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to apply for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, we regret to inform you that your application has been Denied.
You are free to reapply after a period of two weeks has passed.​

Department Director
Jason Schlatt

Status
Not open for further replies.