In what country are you located?: U.S.
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Tony "Bogos'' Binted
Civilian name: Tony Tinted
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU-7 Private (Held) / E-11 SPC (Held) / Medical Consultant (Held x2) / SCP-096 (Holding) / CI-B (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope still a good boy
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I want to continue my medical career (was a Consultant but left due to life issues and getting out the military). I have a fascination with helping and saving those around the facility and to be the helping hand to those that need it.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I have the drive and compassion to serve as a medical consultant. I have spent countless hours studying in my field and i believe I will excel as a medical consultant. Determination and drive drive me forward in my quest to ensure a proper and healthy staff. From my time as a Sr. Doctor to my training as a combat medic I have done it all. From the infection that plagued the medical department to normal day to day duties I have exceled in treating those under my care. Also during my previous tenures as Consultant I believe my knowledge and drive has only grown stronger within the department.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Cure a fracture
Patient comes up to you and says they can't run or jump. This is a telltale sign of a leg fracture. Begin by having the patient lay down on the Xray table. The screen will highlight which of the limbs are affected (right is left left is right). With it being a left leg fracture you will go to the medical cabinet and pull out (use !medic) (1) left leg calcium, (1) beaker, and (1) drug jar. Start by placing the calcium within the beaker and then dump the contents of the beaker into the drug jar. Administer the drug orally to the patient. It is recommended to rescan the patient to ensure the bone set correctly.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
Give medical consultations to those in need, training new medical trainees to become doctors, keeping the medical center up and running, make determinations on medical procedures in the absence of senior medical personnel, create engaging RP situations, and to answer any questions anybody has about medical. Assist the DoM's with anything that needs to get done a provide exceptional work inside a specialty field
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tony was always a strange kid. He always had a fascination with how the human body worked and would often ask neighborhood kids if he could do tests on them. His thirst for medical knowledge grew and soon he grew tired of patching up scrapes and bruises. At the age [REDACTED] he began to study the effects of the human body. From his time assisting in mending broken bones to saving those in serious crashes he began to fall in love. He attended and graduated from the University of [REDACTED] on 13 May, [REDACTED]. From there he began his work at St. Logan's Hospital serving as a surgical trainee he was able to blossom in his field. However not all were rainbows; on 19 January, [REDACTED] he lost his first patient. Doubt began to spew through his mind. How did countless years of study and practice allow this to happen. Maybe he wasn't meant for this field. Then like an angel a mysterious man contacted him with an offer. Due to his meticulous work and unparalleled drive he was offered a second chance. The mysterious figure, now known as Agent [REDACTED] told him his knowledge would be useful. Tony was given a cover story and had died due to a plane crash. He was given his credintials and subsequently sent to Site-65 to continue his work.

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023
+support
Easily THE BEST consultant i have ever encountered and even had the pleasure working with
Welcome back!

Jun 30, 2022
Oregon USA
After taking a look at all the feedback on your application and thinking it over with the rest of the MLT, we have decided to close your application with an approval. Welcome back and I hope to see good things from you Tony. You can contact me off or on-site when you are free to meet up and learn what's new.

Status
Not open for further replies.