medical consultant app (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jane "puddles" whitlock

Jul 23, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:237913177
Discord name:chubbs#0153
For how long have you played on CG SCP:

i have been playing since december of 2021 and have been playing full time since april of 2022
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):jane"puddles"whitlock
Civilian name:jane"trickster"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-096 E-11
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1683992633813.png
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-because i have been with medical for a long time and have been helping out with stuff in there too. and at some point i want to be SA.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I am a Experienced in medical and medical procedures and is a point which would make me suitable for the Job, because I know more or less how to handle medical Personel
- i am also active a lot in medical
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- electro shock therapy (EST)

For Foundation Personnel:

You bring the person who need EST in the Treatment Centre, after you brought the Person in, you grab a Harpoon and before you do anything you ask 2 Questions

"Did you got revived in this life before?" - If the Person answers Yes you are not allowed to proceed under any circumstances
"Do you consent to the EST" - If the Person says no to the EST Consent you can not proceed

after this if the person answers no to the first and yes to the second then you may preform EST on them

For Class D/CI/Civilians
If they got brought in by CL4 Personnel you only ask them if they got revived before, if they answer Yes you can not Proceed, because you would kill the Person.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-A Medical consultant is the first responder for Complaints within the Medical Department, and to take care about complaints and other things which can be solved by a Consultant.
- training trainees that get to support level 10 so they can be licenced Doctors or CM's
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
name: jane "puddles" whitlock
weight: 107kg

hight:164cm
DOB:18/03/2002
Jane was once a simple medical trainee at site-65 then rose the ranks of medical rapidly being promoted to CM in a short time thanks to her time in MTF E-11 taught her combat skills and so she was able to be a CM and has been a CM for a long time and now feels that she might have a chance at becoming consultant so she can help the new people that come into medical and to help the site with any medical needs. her time in medical was quite eventful as she has seen medical go through so many changes and different directors. she has been in medical for nearly 2 years in December and no sign of letting that go. medical is her favroute department out of all of them and wishes to one day help it grow even further.

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Your PFP is extremely sus :sus:

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
-Support
Extreme racism (as of January 2023), bad application and immaturity as an E-11.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-/+ Neutral
-Active
-Good at CM

-Friendly/Approachable
-Quite the Goober
-Mid Application

jane "puddles" whitlock

Jul 23, 2022
-Support
Extreme racism (as of January 2023), bad application and immaturity as an E-11.
hi moon. thank you for taking the time to write your opinion about my consultant app. true it may me a -support but i respect it
i used to be racist , toxic and hateful towards my friends who were just trying to help me through things. i hate myself for everything i said and did and if i could take it back I would.

my sincerest apology's for everything I've said moon.​

Status
Not open for further replies.