Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I have been recommended by two of the consultants and the DP.Director himself to apply.
I have been thinking about applying as a consultant for awhile now but just been putting it of until people told me I should, which made me think that this job would actually suit me really well because I love to teach other people about what I find really interesting. And in this case it's medicine and anything medical related. I'm also applying because I see way too many people abuse the medical license, which I in many cases have told people to stop doing but not many of them is taking me as a Sr.Doctor seriously.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I have alot of experience and knowledge when it comes to medicine and how medical issues are sorted out in the correct way (Because I work with this IRL). I also get the question of ''when is there a lecture for medical license'' which I would love to help the trainees with. But I cant. Since I'm on most of the time I could potentially have lecture for, in my eyes, suitable trainees that are requesting the lectures. Since I love to teach people new things this would suit me really well. I would take the lectures seriously and teach in an easy way so everyone understands the medical terms and why we are doing certain things, as EST.
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Pinched nerve:
First step: Connects the patient to the monitors to have a clear vision over the patients oxygen levels, heart rate and blood pressure
Also removing possible clothing that is in the way of the affected area. Sanitizes (shaves hair away that could possibly be in the way) where the procedure is going to occur
Second step: Puts the anesthetic face mask over the patients face (covers nose and mouth) and eventually turns the anesthetic on.
Third step: Cuts the affected part of the body open with a scalpel (where the pinched nerve is)
Firth step: Removes dead tissue, possibly shaves some parts of the bone away if that is whats causing the pinched nerve.
Fifth step: Closing the open wound by stitching it up
Sixth step: Remove the anesthetic so the patient can slowly wake up with observation by a doctor to see that the patient is not under any discomfort or having complications from the anesthetics
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
To educate and help other doctors/trainees with issues or questions. Also to help patients with any mental or physical issues that occur, as asthma, diseases, infections, operations and more.
The consultant also gives lectures about medical licenses to the trainees that has the correct levels for it, and has my trust that hey wont abuse the medical license.
The consultant also writes documents and reports, which is why giving out medical licenses to a trusted trainee is important so the consultant could be in peace writing the reports and doesn't have to worry about what is going on in medbay at the time.

-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Cece is a Swedish girl who moved to the foundation a year ago to achive her dreams of helping others with more than just the normal hospital cases. She has currently worked in the medical department for over 5 years and feels comfortable in her shoes.
She sees herself as someone that can always be trusted and someone that anyone could go to if they need help with any sort of problems.
Ceces career started in the ER where she overheard other doctors talking about this facility which got her curious. She later applied to the foundation and got accepted as a Sr.Doctor. A few months later she was asked if she would like to become a consultant, which was an offer and honor she could not decline.
Life hasn't always been a smooth ride for Cece. At 14 years old her dad passed away. This took a very hard turn on Cece and her family since her mother had to fully support her on her own. Cece started working at a young age to be able to pay for medical school. This made her have to grow up and mature earlier than her friends, which potentially made her lose all of her friends and feeling very lonely all the time. Cece later made it into medical school and was a top student and got to graduate early with honors. The honor title got her alot of offers in many different hospitals, but she had her mind on the ER where she also started her real medical working career.
Now at the foundation she has made alot of friends and even friends for life. She feels happy and not alone for the first time in a veery long time.

Last edited:

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Big Support

-Great Person & Friend
-Very active n Dedicated
-Always there in Medbay as a SR Doctor, helping people out, performing EST, Curing sickness, etc
-Great pick for Consultant with much potential

-App is a little short, lacking in some places

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
+Support
Active
Friendly

Could add some more to the application

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Great Doctor, very active, only positive interactions.
Good luck

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
+ Support
Pretty good application
(a little short)
Good interactions
Good doctor
Lives at medbay

Vxnt

Jun 5, 2022
+Big Support

Super sweet person
Always friendly and great to see
Good at medical rp
Practically lives as the Sr Doctor job

App is much better!!

Last edited:

"Price"

Jul 15, 2022
+ Support

Great Rper
Always active as a Sr. Doctor
Let her cook

Doesn't let me mess around :mad:

( HOLDING)
Captain of GSD

(HELD)
E11 CSG
Nu7 SGT

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

Currently one of the most active members of the medical department, great initiation of RP and is always friendly to those around them. Being slightly picky I would say you could add some more depth to your application in terms of some answers and your lore however I still believe your an excellent pick for consultant after my interactions with you.

Good Luck,
Falcon

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Medical Leadership.

Hello, @Cece

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.