Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Dale "Ratchet"
Civilian name: Dale Mosley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 [HELD]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: MRDM (My first day on the server and i didnt know the rules) and Minor glitching
-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?: I'm applying for the rank medical consultant because i have noticed a lack of consultants on site and whenever one is needed they are never seen for quite some time i also want to encourage for more medics and combat medics as i have noticed a lack of them in D-block and during stressful situations.
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I am available all hours [UK time] and i wish to help more people achieve their medical licenses so they can pursue higher ranks within the medical department as it is lacking of late
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: [ELECTROSHOCK THERAPY] EST is to be giving if certain criteria are met for example a D-class has been tested on SCP-███ and experiencing the effects of of said SCP. First thing to do is grab a harpoon from the Treatment centre then you need to ask the person if they have your permission to administer EST once you have their consent you will tell them "Don't go towards the light" then you will throw the haroon at them then once they are down walk over to them and revive them using the defibrillator.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?: Train Trainees for the medical license, Enter places that standard medical staff cannot enter, write documents if/when needed and mainly be mature and listen
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Having grew up with Doctors for parents "Ratchet" was always pushed by them go to into the medical field, as a young boy he had no interest in it he always wanted to join the military much to the disapproval of his parents, they would always say to him whenever he mentioned it “The greatest thrill is not to kill but to let live” but he would just roll his eyes and walk off, when he was old enough he enlisted into the British Army, he spent many years in the Army but never saw and action until the war with Russia and Ukraine started he was the first to volunteer, when he arrived he was immediately deployed to the front lines and he saw the horrors of war, when him and his group was scouting a village him and his squad were ambushed both sides had no supplies and both thought the other side has food and ammo so they had to beat each other to death that's when "Ratchet" kill his first man and he was disgusted he had to use his own helmet to beat a young boy no older than himself to death, that is when he remembered what his parents said “The greatest thrill is not to kill but to let live.” he was only able to save 2 members of his squad and 1 member of the Russian Army with some dirty bandages he found in the pouch of the young lad he had just killed, when he got back to his base he went to the clinic and applied for the medic team, since he had doctors for parents he knew a thing or two already but only the basics, it was around this time the Ukrainian branch of the Foundation was conducting research on SCP-████-██ when they came across him in the building unconscious and all his squad dead and so the foundation took him for questioning after 2 hours of questioning they decided he would be a asset to the foundation with his combat and medical knowledge, it has been many years since he joined the foundation he was mainly seen as a combat medic helping █-██ with containment.

Last edited:

zazi_18

Jul 23, 2022
i272AJy.png

Application Accepted

Good Evening Dale Octian,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, we feel you are ready to take on the duties and hold the position of a Medical Consultant, however we do require you to sit an interview, please contact Dpt. Director Zazi"Shrike"Jenom for the interview scheduling.

Kind Regards,
Zazi Jenom

Status
Not open for further replies.