Character name(s): Joel Walker

Civilian name: Mike Sanpeer

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
none

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes, I have received 4 bans one of them for Mass random death match two of them for leaving to avoid punishment and one for fail roleplay, I have learned from my mistakes and wish to be involved in the RP community.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:i am a good leader and I enjoy working in the medical division i enjoy helping people and i think i would do well as a consultant

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?: I am a good communicator, I work well with others, I enjoy helping people with problems they have and I am dedicated to the Roleplay

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Repairing a fracture: (limb)

S1. Navigate the patient to the X-Ray table and ask them to sit down on the exam table.

S2. Look at the screen the damaged limb should pop up in red, however the screen is mirrored so if the left arm was broken on the screen the right arm is broken

S3. Make the drug for the correct limb, do this by opening !medic navigating to entities and buying 1 flask and 1 drug pot (if you already own a flask do not purchase another), then navigate to the 'Test tube' section and purchase a Calcium (limb) according to the broken limb. Next put the calcium tube into the flask by colliding them and then collide the flask with the drug pot and it should be labelled 'Drug (limb)'

S4. Administer the drug.

S5. Have them sit on the X-Ray table and ask them how they feel, if everything looks good schedule a check up appointment to treat any long term effects.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

Priority 1 - Training new personnel - The consultant must train all support level 10 trainees for medical licenses so that they can advance in the department. (My muse my flame)

Priority 2 - Giving advice - The consultant is the go-to job for advice on how to perform procedures and any other medical related issues.

Priority 3 - Performing advanced/classified procedures - The consultant is to be effective where doctors couldn't, in example a revive on floor 3 or the administering of class F.

Priority 4 - Overseeing the department - The consultant must make sure the department runs smoothly and deal with any issues.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Dr. Joel Walker a brilliant and accomplished physician and well renowned doctor embarked on a unique journey when he was recruited to the SCP Foundation with an impressive background in medical research Dr. Joel Walker expertise was seen as an valuable addition to the SCP Foundation, he became popular among the foundation for his astonishing medical breakthroughs, he was a charismatic man who helped those in need , he also has helped with making more ethical ways to treat d-class

Reactions: Jinngle

big bruce

Oct 23, 2023
+Vouch - Really helpful in training me for my medical exam and a very good roleplayer makes the experience feel more immersive.

Reactions: Jinngle

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-Support
is not fit for a CL4 position, recently caught using 914 as an IA agent for disquises and weapons

Thomas Goldblood

Jul 13, 2023
-Support

You're plagiarizing a previously denied application for the medical procedure of choice and the responsibilities of a consultant. Showing me you're not ready.

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
From the Department of Medicine

Hello Mr. Walker,

You put Minimal Effort in your application for the position of Medical Consultant.

I must inform you that your application has been Denied.
You are free to reapply after a period of two weeks has passed.

If you have any questions, contact me via Email (Discord)​

Department Director
Jason Schlatt

Status
Not open for further replies.