Not open for further replies.

Xavier Vangray

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Feb 1, 2024
Steam Name: STEAM_0:1:634206053

Discord name: CI-G Charlie Vangray(inside server) yt_captainvangray(outside of server)
For how long have you played on CG SCP:Screenshot (1061).png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CT
Character name(s): Xavier Vangray(Foundation), Xavia Vangray(civ), Charlie vangray(CI)
Civilian name: Xavia Vangray
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-Gamma
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Killing a Dclass on the phone during a code 2(was ordered to by higher up)
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I have experience in medical RP, and want to be there if anyone needs a medical training, plus to enjoy some fun medical RP

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I feel I understand the rules of medical such as the meds needed for certain illnesses, and I am around quite a bit so if someone needs medical training i can be on if a fly, and I will make sure to keep the medical in line if something happens with them(like opening D-Block doors when not allowed to)

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Heart Replacement(RP)
First have your patient laydown on a table
give them some anesthetics(they can refuse it if they want)
now cut open their chest and do this with precision
now grab your bone saw and cut through there ribs to get access to their heart
be sure to clear the bone debris
cut the arteries and make sure the patient keeps a good and constant blood flow
once all the arteries are removed carefully take the bad heart out
now place the new heart in and carefully sew it back in with bio degradable string
now that the heart is in place close the chest and make sure they have constant fluids and meds for the pain
operation a success
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
to Train others into becoming doctors, Assist with questions and misc information in medical. Keep medicals in line and make sure they are following the FLC and medical rules, and to make sure no medic or doctor breaks the rules or they can be punished by the consultant

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
they are said to be involved with an object that is not spherical, and is reported to be from an erased wasteland reality, he has suffered psychological from this splitting himself in to severally pieces(DID), one is roomered to be hunting the medical version of themselves without realizing it(CI), while one is unware or the foundation entirely(civ), then finally there's Xavier a medic who aspires to be something more and is roomered to be dr yuri an expert medical crazy scientist that wants to turn his life around regardless if true his medical shows he is more than capable of his job and hopes of one day to become the director of medical

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
-support

Not really seen on medical. Application seems to be very rushed and not very well thought out. Use of a bone saw in the modern medical field is very very rare and if you where to use it in a heart surgery you would most likely kill the patient. A bone saws requires you to go past the bone with a back and forth motion meaning you would be pressing into the heart and puncturing the muscles, I would recommend the use of a medical Dremel instead much safer and faster!

Xavier Vangray

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Feb 1, 2024
-support

Not really seen on medical. Application seems to be very rushed and not very well thought out. Use of a bone saw in the modern medical field is very very rare and if you where to use it in a heart surgery you would most likely kill the patient. A bone saws requires you to go past the bone with a back and forth motion meaning you would be pressing into the heart and puncturing the muscles, I would recommend the use of a medical Dremel instead much safer and faster!
guess that's fair most of my time is on CI and i honestly thought that's what you do in heart surgery

Apr 21, 2023
The department thanks you for your time and interest in applying for the position of Medical Consultant.

Following discussion with the Medical Leadership Team, I must inform you that this application has been Denied.
You may reapply after a standard period of two weeks has passed from the date of rejection.

Reasons for this denial may be elaborated upon should you choose to get in contact with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.