For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6.5 days
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Character name(s): Lost”Neko”
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held.
-N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
-No, I haven't.
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-I want to be of more assistance around medbay, and assist newer medical staff in learning how to do any medical procedures that will be needed in their job.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?
-I have the time and experience to help out whenever I may be needed for any reason. I have spent most of my many hours I have into the server on medically aiding those who need it.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice
-How to cure all basic sicknesses: Chest Infection- You will need to make Amoxicillin to cure chest infection. To make that you must first make Acetone with Acetic Anhydride, and 2-Napthol in a beaker. You then need Propionic Acid from a chemist, then you mix acetone and Propionic Acid evenly into a centrifuge. That gives you Amoxicillin to which the patient simply drinks, and they will be cured of chest infection.
Sinus Infection- Chlorphenamine is needed to cure sinus infection. First you need to make Ethanoic Anhydride by putting Ethanol and Anhydride in a beaker. Then you need Nurofen by putting an even amount of Methyltestosterone and Deionized water(water+Anhydride(beaker) into a Vacuum together. Next you take the Ethanoic Anhydride and Nurofen and put them over fire. They will give you your cure to which the patient would need to drink. Bacterial Infection- For this sickness you will need Erythromycin. First you will need to make Diazepam by getting Salicylic Acid and 2-Napthol from a chemist and putting those over fire together. Then acquire Anhydride from a chemist and mix the Diazepam and Anhydride evenly and place over fire. This will make the cure that the patient will drink. Common Cold- to make Dextrome you need to make Deionized Water as stated with water and Anhydride in a beaker together, and then acquire Duloxetine from a chemist. You then take an even amount of Deionized Water and Duloxetine then put it over fire. That will give you the cure to which the patient will need to drink. Influenza- To cure Influenza you will need Oseltamivir Phosphate. To make that you need Ibuprofen, for that you need to put Propionic acid, and Salicylic acid over a fire together. Then Acquire Anhydride from the chemist and take the Ibuprofen and Anhydride in a beaker to make the final product that the patient will drink.
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP? -They are to aid new medical personnel on proper procedures in medbay. Like the proper way to use ECT, how to scan for a broken bone then administer treatment, and how to make the proper medication for the sicknesses that may be contracted. Along with making sure medical staff are following rules and doing their jobs.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in

Neko spent most of her younger days training for medicine, refusing to pursue much else.
She kept working and aiming higher and higher eventually driving herself into a slight madness, too much stress can cause her to have a breakdown. Even so it never got in the way of her doing her job and she will never let it. She now spends most of her time assisting anyone that may need it.

Reactions: Bubbyy and Demetris
To: lostneko@scp.info
Subject: Consultant Application Decision

Department of Medicine

Greetings Sr. Doctor Lost "Neko,"

The department thanks you for your time and interest in applying for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion with my team, I am pleased to inform you that this application has been
Accepted. You will now undergo a standard trial period of Two Weeks.

Please contact me via email (
Discord) to set up your training and interview.

- Director of Medicine Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.