Not open for further replies.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Blackknight95
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Vtime menu says I have roughly 2 days 7 hours, however I have the one week achievement, so I am not sure how accurate this is.
In what country are you located?: I am in the Midwestern U.S
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NU-7 LT Mercer
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-Delta Alex 'knight'
Civilian name: Jacob Riley
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69580105
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application for this community, yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have recieved one warn for inproper naming conventions (Named my foundation Character Blackknight95 when starting the server)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was a administrator (and head of recruitment for a time) for a Semi serious RP server for roughly 2 years before the server got shut down.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: This is my first shot with Serious RP servers. I have always been on semi serious RP servers until now.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Currently I am on 2-3 hours a day, (I can be on from around 10 AM to 10 PM, just wanting to play other games) but that might change once school starts again on the 22nd,
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I wish to become a moderator to be able to help people with whatever issues that they might have had, as I know it occasionally takes upwards of 10 minutes for staff to respond to a sit sometimes. I hope by being there, I would reduce the time a player would have to wait, even if it might only be by a couple of minutes.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I would be able to help with moderating the server, as well as help with any broken environmental objects (glitched doors, people stuck in spots, etc) that may crop up. I feel like I am special over other applicants as I have had a few years experience with staffing RP servers (as well as moderation for a twitch streamer, but I'm not sure if that helps here). In addition, I feel as if I have a good relationship with everyone I meet (although I am rather blunt/straightforward most of the time). Despite this, I am aware of when to be neutral in cases such as sits. I hope that you will consider having me here, and if not, I appreciate your time for reading through this application.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
After reading your application, I will be giving you a +/-Neutral leading to +Support
Great playtime
Staff experience

No personal interaction

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Blackknight95 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.