Not open for further replies.

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Your in-game name: Michael J / Jackson Steenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503867558
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198968000845
Date of ban: april 5 , 05/04/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Damaging the server, appeal to superadmin+" but what i did was delete 2 documents ( how to do trainings and a slightly updated version of an already existing handbook), i deleted 2 forms which was the regimental devisions joining forms, and lastly i deleted some sheets of the roser ( it was the medal, regimental roles, and i think the division overlook)
Who banned you: Alex
Ban length?: Permaban
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Dont do impulsive things when i get burnt out / bored. AKA don't be a dumbass
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?1660075866501.png
Why should you be unbanned: I think it is time for me to make a comeback in the right way, i belive that ive changed enough not to think and do stuff like an absolute loggerhead. I cant put out in words how sorry for the people that i effected with this and the things i´ve ruined with doing this.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have done some reflecting of what ive done, and yes it was pretty imperent on how badly i had fucked up that time but for some reason i couldn't see the bigger picture. Well i do now and i can say with everything that i am that i will never ever do something like this on this server or any other server ever.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I've made to many memories and friends to give up and let it end like this.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Michael J ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Firstly, I wish to apologise for the time taken to respond to this appeal.

I will be denying your appeal on the grounds that the reason you were banned was severe and detrimental to the server, also, your attitude at the time of the ban was poor and without care. The damage you caused had a severe impact on the regiment, the side itself, and the community members who spent day-in, day-out trying to remediate the damage. Your attitude towards the community members at the time after your ban has left a lasting and notable effect on them.

At this moment and time, and in light of a recent situation that was similar to yours, I am not comfortable allowing you back into the community at this current time.

You may re-appeal in 6 weeks time.

Kind Regards,

Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.