Not open for further replies.

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
Your in-game name: Michael J / Jackson Steenberg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503867558

Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198968000845

Date of ban: april 5 , 05/04/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Damaging the server (deleted regimental documents)

Who banned you: Alex

Ban length?: Permaban

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Before when the blacklist happened i really saw it as no big deal because in my head i thought it was ok because it was my work but what i didnt realize is that it wasn't about me because i made it for the regiment and not for me. Ive been trying to do my best to go as far away as my old habits and opinions because i now know what it gets me.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
1660075866501.png

Why should you be unbanned: Ive changed for the most part, i do care what people think and about their feelings, im activily trying not to be an a-hole and i think its about time for a restart, a new beginning.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: as i stated before that because of my past behaviors and opinions on what is acceptable on how to act i not longer want to be close to be acting like that anymore, since then i have "reformed" in joining another community and if i acted like i did before i would've been blacklisted from that server too.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This is number 1 of 2 servers ive actually felt as a person, ive had to many good memories that i want to make many more and this time do things right.

I am truely sorry for leaving like that, i am more sorry to the then UHC with leaving them with a dying regiment will no kind of leader and aspecially to the then FSB for leaving those people lost and without gaidence.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
I was in charge of UHC when you did this, the damage was negligible as we keep backups, but your intentions were clearly to damage the team and your regiment as much as possible, not to just delete your own work like you've claimed.

As for leacing FSB in a state, FSB saw a boom in activity after your blacklist, we were given an opportunity to reform it, something of which you weren't interested in doing.

You deleting those documents caused a headache for UHC/SL but it had nowhere near the impact you thought it would. Like I said, it was your intentions that annoyed me, you set out to damage FSB/USSR/The Server as much as possible.

I'd be fine with you returning personally (I'd imagine you'd be barred from every position of leadership) but I think you should perhaps tell the whole truth as opposed to you saying 'I just wanted to delete my documents'.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
As similar to Valk said, me being the one who stepped up in charge to assist FSB at the time. The damage that You did was devastating, as I did not have much leadership experience, which You were more than aware of. The incident went and caused mass amounts of damages, which took a bit to revert. Shortly after, due to the already lacking personnel in FSB, it was hard to do anything. Due to this happening very suddenly, FSB was left in a ruined state, but activity boomed as Valk said.

As your actions do not really have a good excuse for, I think everyone should deserve a second chance.
Good luck!

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Michael J ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After much deliberation I have decided to lift your ban, for this being your 3rd attempt it shows that you are remorseful of your actions and you know what your actions caused for the community at the time. I am hopeful that your time away from the server has allowed you to work on your maturity and I invite you back to prove to the community that you have changed for the better.
With this unban lifting your restriction to join the server, I have recommended each HC faction to review which positions you may hold on the server and ultimately its their choice. Reach out to them if you wish to learn more.

If you fall back into your old ways, you will receive a blacklist from the server.

Kind Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.