Michael Matthews Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Matthews

Apr 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Minecraftboy305 (i made it when i was 10)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5d 23h
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: MST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 SGT Matthews "SirDouchbag" Matthews
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:226394125
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- no this is not i have made 2 applications in my past, and sadly they have been deleted because both the servers are shutdown since it has been quite some time.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- yes Civant gaming and Elite Ace one is currently shutdown and the other not so sure.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- i have Experience with Semi-Serious RP
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 2-6 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become staff because, some of the staff can't be on all the time because they have a life in the real world have a girlfriend, doing your homework, spending time with your family, and that's great you spend more time on the real world then your game, I don't know why players get in trouble and make you get away from your family just to deal with them, some of players just need understand the meaning of respecting others and start spending time with your family then minge, no one wants to give them verbal's or warnings they just want you and the sever happy and that what I want too, making sure everybody is role playing and following the rules, that is why I want to join staff. If your bored and you don't know what to do then spend time with your family don't minge your just being rude to others.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
what i would do to help, is enforce the rules and respecting other ranks of staff and players, doesn't matter if there a Trial-Moderator or Moderator,Players and staff need to respect each other, because I've seen staff who don't know the rules and yell at staff when they didn't get to explain them self, players need to do the same thing respect others players and staff, because there is no point of disrespecting other players or staff, if staff or a player explain something to you and your still getting mad about it and you start cussing them out, there no reason of doing so because there just letting you know what you did and not supposed to do.

Starling6

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Neutral Leaning towards -Support
Application States Following:
- yes Civant gaming and Elite Ace one is currently shutdown and the other not so sure.
Despite the Format stating the following:
7.Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.

/ Limited Interactions
/ Lackluster Explanations
/ No interactions ingame

+ No Warnings/Bans
- Had Reports of Rulebreaking
- Poor Grammer / Spelling

Rings

Mar 24, 2022
/ NEUTRAL

+ Active In-game and in TeamSpeak
+ No Warnings or Bans
/ Not enough interactions with in-game.
/ One of your answers is not what the question was asking.
- One of your points in the application breaks the formatting rules.
- I have also heard reports of Rule breaking.

Good Luck

Michael Matthews

Apr 11, 2022
I understand, that I wasn't suppose to say the gmod servers, but the question it asked made it seem like it did, my apologies.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
-Support

Had an interaction today (4/16/2022) where you metagamed me while I was deep cover. Other than that I've had a few past interactions with you where I almost had to warn you recently. You're active on the server and in Teamspeak. Your application looks good.

Good Luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.