Mickle's Internal Affairs Ambassador Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:495475642
Discord name: Mickle#6664
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 4d 7h (as of this application being posted) (playtime)

In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: GMT+10

Character name(s): SCP: "Mickle" Bordem CI: Was "Mickle" Bored
Civilian name: Mickle "Sketchy Guy"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: - Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: - I am CI Beta if that counts?

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: - One warning for minor glitching

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? - I enjoy playing Internal Affairs Operative and want to move up and go for ambassador. I also have been wanting to be able to help further in the foundation when people break the rules. I feel I am more than capable to teach those newer to the department in the ways to efficiently and effectively bring all they can to the Internal Affairs Department.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: -I am out going and prepared to work hard, get things done and always sticking to the ethics no matter circumstances. The work I have shown with my history of dealing with people who break the rules show my skills in the department that I wish to pass on to newer members of the department to better the department and themselves.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: - I have written 3 maybe 4? A good document is a clear and precise document hat gets the point across.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: They Assist the Director of Internal affairs in the running of the Department of IA, They also stay professional and help keep the peace inside the foundation by arresting people who break the foundation rules. We also uphold the code of ethics and make sure no-one breaks it

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: I was a doctor in Australia until I got sentenced to death for a crime I didn't commit I then signed a waver that allowed me to get out of the death penalty by becoming a d-class in site, I worked as an informant for the foundation then when I got out I became a doctor. Wanting to do more for the foundation I became an agent helping the foundation by keeping it safe from people who made questionable actions. Wanting to help further I applied for Ambassador.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
+Support

Idk if i can but he's got a good application and is good .

Liberator

Jun 18, 2022
1663029300578.png
Verdict for "Mickle" Bordem Ambassador Application

With Communion from my ambassadorial party, We have decided to bestow to you the rank of Ambassador.

- Dpt Director Albert "Lib" Roi

Status
Not open for further replies.