Micky 'Hellcat's NHC application

Status
Not open for further replies.

miceal

Jul 19, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580763361

Discord name: FortuneGOD23

For how long have you played on MRP: Over a year or so but i took a two month break

In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): 17thAR COL micky 'Hellcat'

NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB SGT Hellcat

Civilian name: Micky on duty

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do have a mic.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/micky-hellcats-nhc-application.18532/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-1696623193619.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

- Yes as i am currently COL of 17thAR

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

- There is probably better people for the position of high command but the reason I think that I would be best is because I try to be active almost evert day, I am mostly calm even in the worst of situations no matter what, I try to listen to people as much as I can because if someone is trying to give me some sort of suggestion I like to hear them out and if it proves to be useful it could be used which I have seen people ignore others when they give good ideas/suggestions.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

- 17thAR COL, SWB SGT

List your strengths and weaknesses:

- I overthink things more than I should

- I am mostly always calm

- When things get very very stressful I can end up getting annoyed

- I can make the best of bad things

- I can't really multi task

- I hear out and listen to everyone's side of story's and opinions before making decisions

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Born from the green lands of Ireland, Micky was raised to be strong but kind. At some point during his teen years he was given inspiration from a advertisement that he had seen to join the army which led him to joining the 17th Armoured Regiment where he was given the nickname Hellcat due to his amazing speed at destroying enemy armoured vehicles. As Micky continued to serve the army he climbed the ranks and gained medals doing it, till he gained the rank of Colonel and led his regiment.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

- Leading the troops to victory in war.

- Helping the new enlisted members.

- To make sure each regiment is doing their jobs.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?

- To get closer to the regiments under their command so everyone can work together as a team so Nato as a hole can strive.

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support (Leaning to a Slight neutral)

+ Previous encounters
+ Active Ts/IG

+/- Lead more wars

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+/- Neutral
-Not sure about the state of 17th atm

-nice guy
-is able to lead regiment not too sure about leading wars tho

-stop giving urself a pilots license as a 17th rc

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

++Fucking Heavy Support

Micky is an incredible leader, who was able to help push the regiment through it's hardest times on his own back with little support. I believe now is the right time to let him spread his wings. He has been in the regiment for an incredible amount of time. And I can say, that I haven't seen the 17th so active in a long, long while.

With Micky, we went from at one point in time 1 SL and a few CC. To 4 SL, 6 CC and 2 RC. All of which, are active. The people whom are saying the regiment is in a bad state, clearly don't know how well we're doing.

I mean, fact is. We're picking up the pieces of glass, and rebuilding the regiment today because of Micky. If it wasn't for his leadership in a time of need. The regiment would've collapsed and it would've impacted server health massively.

Before anyone comments, please check the facts. It's not as black and white as one would think and I highly encourage anyone thinking of giving him a -Support to think before they do so. He would be an amazing candidate for NHC

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
= Neutral (leaning -Support)

+Active
+Friendly

=Ok app(you state there's better candidates for HC which isn't a good statement to make)
=Ok warleading (You lack initiative or willingness to lead which HC need)

-Really not confident on your maturity due to what I've seen

I've justified it, but as in to my last point comes back to yesterday. I was having to drag all of ISAF to build FOBs and received no help from other NATO online, including both you and JAF. I may have the situation wrong but given I looked into my kill screen of you being killed by smuffin it gives the indication you were just minging with him whilst being in a meeting with your regiment too. Kind of annoying to watch as in the same peacetime one of our most vital FOBs were left with half their ammo capacity and NWO entered our base and kidnapped an ISAF LT.

^ That also becomes more significant as NATO severely lacks discipline at present, another unprofessional high rank is not what it needs for a faction continuously struggling.

If you can show better war leading and reassure people on the maturity I see no reason for why you cannot be NHC. Best of luck on your application.

miceal

Jul 19, 2022
= Neutral (leaning -Support)

+Active
+Friendly

=Ok app(you state there's better candidates for HC which isn't a good statement to make)
=Ok warleading (You lack initiative or willingness to lead which HC need)

-Really not confident on your maturity due to what I've seen

I've justified it, but as in to my last point comes back to yesterday. I was having to drag all of ISAF to build FOBs and received no help from other NATO online, including both you and JAF. I may have the situation wrong but given I looked into my kill screen of you being killed by smuffin it gives the indication you were just minging with him whilst being in a meeting with your regiment too. Kind of annoying to watch as in the same peacetime one of our most vital FOBs were left with half their ammo capacity and NWO entered our base and kidnapped an ISAF LT.

^ That also becomes more significant as NATO severely lacks discipline at present, another unprofessional high rank is not what it needs for a faction continuously struggling.

If you can show better war leading and reassure people on the maturity I see no reason for why you cannot be NHC. Best of luck on your application.
i believe that if even high command is to strict then the game isn't fun and i realise that i do tend to go to far with it and i do apologise for that

miceal

Jul 19, 2022
+/- Neutral
-Not sure about the state of 17th atm

-nice guy
-is able to lead regiment not too sure about leading wars tho

-stop giving urself a pilots license as a 17th rc
I only do it to dog fight during peace time its not like i use it during war and as for the state for 17th its fine for a while 17th had the most amount of players, we also have full cc so 17th is doing alright

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Willing to lead
-Expierence in RC ranks
-Handles pressure well
-Immature at times
-Application is a little lacking

Despite micky's immaturity at times he has been a great help for 17th helping it recover from our RC/CC being wiped and bring it back to a very competent and stable state with good activity and good overall regiment numbers. He has led not very many wars but has taken this critisism and tried to change it leading a very stressfull war today in place of NHC.

The only changes I can see needed are leading a few more wars and being more assertive/mature as NATO like jimothy said is lacking discipline causing us to lose every single campaign.

Last edited:

"Comet"/Shoobinshurt

Jul 11, 2022
+Support
-Good guy
-Active from what I've seen
-Lead's well
-Seems fit for the
position
?
Ranks

---------------
ISAF SGM Shoobinshurt
SWB PFC Shoobin
1696874146436.png

Last edited:

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear @miceal ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.
We regret to inform you that your application is being placed on hold.
The reasoning behind this decision is Senior High Command would like to ensure that there are plenty of eligible replacements within the 17th Armoured Regiment and also for you to gain some more experience in leading wars.
You will not have to reapply, and this can be opened again in Two Weeks or at the liberty of Senior High Command.
ON HOLD
Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Jacub

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jan 21, 2022
+Support
Has improved since last application

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Micky Hellcat

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.