Not open for further replies.

Jhareno

Donator
Aug 8, 2023
?? | Netherlands, Achterhoek.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
It should be Jhareno.

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
28 Hours at the time of writing this application.

14, almost 15. However, I have been approved by Yeke.

In what country are you located?:
Netherlands.

Time zone:
CE(S)T.

In-game name:
Mike Davis

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:507139702

Discord ID:

Do you have a mic?:
Yes. I usually use this mic in-game unless my current conditions are to loud too prevent obnoxious sounds for others.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first DarkRP application. I have made a non-staff application for SCP-RP UK Before.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I currently hold 0 active and inactive warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I do have experience being a staff member on a external server on different games. I haven't been a staff member on any Civilnetwork servers or Gmod servers before.

However, the skills and information I learned to use on those servers are still useful on other servers like these, so I wouldn't be completely new to staffing. I'm experienced with different skills that could be put to use on this server, including being able to keep my patience and to always listen to both sides of the stories.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do have experience with serious roleplay, I can usually be found playing SCP Roleplay, other DarkRP servers, or other external roleplay games. I usually like to follow the rules and lore of roleplay to have fun on my own but also make the scenarios fun for others.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
On weekends, I can usually be found active on SCP-RP or DarkRP between 12 and 8, or sometimes earlier to grind. On school days, I am usually online between 3 and 7, which may be shorter, but I am always on atleast once a day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator for the server to ease the plating experience for new players, as I've found that when I was new to the server, it was hard to get started due to the lack of AODs and the large number of outstanding sits. I want to become staff to focus on making the player experience for new and old players as good as possible, focusing on active staffing and helping people with the questions they have and dealing with the situations they create. I've seen loads of players stop playing the server due to the amount of rule-breaking because people think staff are busy and can break every rule they want. I want to show the server that this is not going to happen and prevent any of this from happening.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I'll be on as AOD most of the time, spending most of my time staffing instead of playing.
I'm active early in the morning, this is also usually when there is no staff online.
I'll be active on Discord and Teamspeak, answering any questions someone may have, and helping new players get started on the server.
I'm a quick learner.
I know the rules.
But the most important thing is I am not that special. The things I listed is are things anyone can do. The biggest reason why I am special over others is because I am dedicated, and I am really trying to do this, not just for myself but also for everyone else who plays on this server. I may not be well known around the server, but I am trying my best to have a good interaction with everyone I see.

I hope this application was good enough to convince you that I am able to be a staff member on this server, if you have any remarks, tips and feedback on the application let me know and I'll fix it ASAP!

cloop

Aug 16, 2023
I'm giving you a +SUPPORT

you are 14, being approved by an admin is already a big step in this.
your application on it's own is quite impressive, if I was to hire you I'd be doing it in a heartbeat.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
+ Support

+Very well written application, lots of detail
+Explains why he wants to be a moderator very well
+/- The age is a questionable subject, but I won't be giving this a positive or negative, as I myself became Admin on this server when I was 14.

I personally disagree with the statement "I'll be on as AOD most of the time, spending most of my time staffing instead of playing."
I believe this will make you burnt out very fast, and that's not what we want.

Other than that, you seem like a sound lad and I think you'd make a decent addition to the team.

Last edited:

royalty

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+ Support
-----------------------
+ Seen in-game.
+ Good App.

- / + Not sure if i've seen you on TS.
- / + As Jason mentioned above, you may think you want to be AOD 24/7 but you will get burnt out very fast.

- / + Unsure on Rule Knowledge.
-----------------------
Good luck with your application!

Jhareno

Donator
Aug 8, 2023
?? | Netherlands, Achterhoek.
+ Support
-----------------------
+ Seen in-game.
+ Good App.

- / + Not sure if i've seen you on TS.
- / + As Jason mentioned above, you may think you want to be AOD 24/7 but you will get burnt out very fast.

- / + Unsure on Rule Knowledge.
-----------------------
Good luck with your application!
I can usually be found in Gang Channel 5, DarkRP OOC or the Internet Cafe channel. Thank you for the support and tips!

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @Jhareno,

I will be giving you a neutral for the following reasons;

+ Application is very easily readable and looks like effort was put in to it

- Not many interactions
- Not sure about the rule knowledge

I wish to interact you so that i can know what kind of a person you are.

Good luck on your application.

Last edited:

wisard

Civil Gamers Expert
May 4, 2021
Finland
Hello @Jhareno,

I will be giving you neutral, leaning towards a +support

+Even tough you are young. I have had interactions with you, and you seem like a wholesome lad.
+Good app
+Seen you lots ingame and ts3.

+/- unsure about rule knowledge.

I wish you the best of luck with you’re application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.