How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 weeks

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): Mike

NWO name (regiment and rank): 'Brum' [Mike]

Civilian name: Dealer Mike

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80637695

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: N/A

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have been banned for minging and Mass RDM a long time before I actually started playing the server as I used to minge on random servers for fun, I do not anymore. I have a warn for

Fail RP: Shooting HIMARS in base, which of course was accidental.

RDM: Killing and NWO on a capture point, or so I thought.

Toxicity: Not one of my proud moments, I lost my temper and said some things I regret and apologise for.

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, Senior Admin in a Military RP community a while back.

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, as a Major General and ex. SAS Colonel I always enforced Role Play. I believe it is the foundation of Military RP servers that all role play scenarios are serious and realistic. Also being faction leader on several occasions in different communities.

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: A couple

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I was recently removed from the Game Master team after an incident with a staff member, where my actions were totally uncalled for and I said things I regret. My removal from Game Master was not my finest moment and I believe I have changed for the better and keep a calm, collected and more respected member of the community as I have been able to demonstrate my main motivations towards the server as I got accepted into High Command and was promoted to Major General. As a High Command I am tasked with enforcing Role Play across the whole faction and also maintaining high standards for the regiments in NATO. Whilst I enjoy playing the role of my character 'Mike' as such rank, I want to help the server as a whole too, whether it be helping players, or preventing others from ruining other RP experience.

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Once again, I am aware that my removal from the Game Master team besmirched my reputation to an extent, however I believe I still have a lot to offer to the server in many aspect, staff being one of them. I have experience in staffing Military RP servers and am proficient with the rules (ironic I have multiple warnings I know). I am also available, by which I mean I will always respond to DMs if people are in need. I do not particularly believe I am 'special' in comparison to other however I have a lot to provide, experience being a key one and also my willingness to help players, new or old.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Active IG/TS3
+ Mature & Friendly
+ Responsible
+ Approachable

Hi Mike, I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team for the reasons stated above. Good luck!

Ilya.

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 8, 2021
+support
Overall a great guy
Active
nice application
Mature and Friendly

Wish you the best of luck!

Ilya.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+/-Neutral (Leaning to -Support)

+Active IG/TS
+RP Focused
+Decent Past Experience

-Past Interactions w/ After Effects

You are a good and well-rounded person; however, that being said, there are still rough edges in your Conduct. I do not want to say this out for a grudge, but I would lie to myself if I was to be fully confident, especially with the choice of words aimed towards myself in my looks or demeanour in the some sits we encountered together. For this, I am remaining with a skew in the red.

Best,

Paul

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Don't play MRP but Mike is a really friendly and approachable person on the SCP-RP server.

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-/+ supportive.
its just your rule knowledge its a lil weird. idk how to explain it but anything else you're good.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi Mike

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.