Date of ban (if known):
28th of June 2023
Reason for ban (if known):
Racism
Who banned you?:
I think it was Connor
Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:
Yes, I have been permabanned for posting racist memes once
Why should we remove your ban from Discord?
I was discussing in #changevoting-feedback if the water on the current map that we are using should be raised or not. I made a joke regarding people that cannot swim with using immigrants as an example.
To me it seemed like a harmless joke at first as I thought that I was not going to offemd anyone, around 5 seconds after I posted it I deleted the message so other people couldn't see it anymore but it was already too late

Using a racist example was not a good idea and I am very sorry for using it. To me it clearly seemed like a joke that wasn't supposed to offend anyone and if I did I am truly sorry. I thought people would laugh at it because to me it seemed similair to a joke someone would say over teamspeak.

I will not be racist again and I will watch out on what I will joke around about in the future, I promise

Thank you for reading my appeal

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @MAXTAWAN ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You clearly knew this was not acceptable and you deleted it knowing full well what you meant. You were banned for a valid reason and in future, you should watch what you say. It's far too early on in your ban to even consider an appeal at this time.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.