Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2022
Your in-game name: Lotsofcash[WMC]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:640547781

Ban Reason: Cheating [Approved by Superadmins]

Date of ban: 19 May 2024

Who banned you: Steven connor

Ban length: Permanent

What will you do to stop this from happening again: From what I have seen in the evidence it is not watched enough times frame by frame what I can do is not tryhard and go for KD anymore and just play casually to avoid looking like im locking on to trees? or people but in reality im flicking from sniper spots in suit zoom in as sniper by holding down B all the time + having loud footsteps to find people if thats the issue I'll just turn off the loud footsteps and not abuse suit zoom in because clearly it looked like I was locking on to some guy that was out of render [I was looking at the same spot many times in clip 6] in general I was just flicking while in suit zoom in from long range or abusing BF3 loud footsteps to find people and checking gps.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because the evidence is taken lazily. I believe nobody watched the clips frame by frame and compared them with actual lock ons that are instant. I've explained them in the complaint that if I had lock ons, it would be instant to everyone around me, even teammates or someone in the sky cloaked, and I would get banned in the process by cloaks anti-cheat why? Because you are messing with the console. The ban is too harsh without even showing me all the clips and not even giving me a chance to explain myself while there are actual cheaters rage esping probably right now. I would like to see all the evidence and I'll explain everything in them while also comparing them in dms here is my discord: unknownwalletID you can send me the proof there and we can compare it with actual lock ons ive also explained it more in detail in the complaint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.