Jun 24, 2022
Your in-game name: Madman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100005184

Ban Reason: MRDM

Date of ban: 6/1/2024

Who banned you: FAOC Michael

Ban length:
2 week

What will you do to stop this from happening again: apparently when your helicopter crashes in nato base and nato attack you are not suppose to kill people?

Why should you be unbanned:
so i my helicopter driver crash and i was shot by nato so i start attacking them and then i thought we were attacking nato so i started shooting an in the end i killed like 3 people and then i died and then i didn't even get pull i was just straight out banned i was very confuse of the situation and i feel staff did not do the proper procedure in the situation at all cause they just assume i was a minge and just banned me without even considering pulling me in a sit and asking me and it wasn't even mass rdm. In the end i believe this was poor judgement call and lazy for staff side for just instantly banning someone for killing 3 people and didn't bother to bring me and i would like to be unbanned please or at least give me a genuine reason of why you banned me without bringing me in a sit

Last edited:

ionboy64

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Evil ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I had unbanned you some time after the event as I had reviewed your ban and realised you were newer to the server and I was harsh to give you the ban outright. However the map was changing just as your punishment was given.

Your ban was undone as I said not long after the event had ended that day. I also apologise for the lack of communication, I was LOA and unable to access the forums or inform other SL that the ban itself had been undone.

- Steven Connor​

Status
Not open for further replies.