Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2022
Your in-game name: 'Moonlight'

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:568293454

Ban Reason: Server Health

Date of ban: Wed Feb 7 18:38:29 2022

Who banned you: King Bossman [DoA]

Ban length: Permanently

What will you do to stop this from happening again: From what I have been told, I have been banned because Member of the community felt uncomftable with me being on the server, well there are 3 options: the first one is, that I play the server and have rarely to no interactions with other players. the Second one is that I am just not join a regiment? tbh idk what I can do that ppl dont really feel uncomfy with me chilling on the server and just playing MRP, well maybe I could be more friendly ofc ofc, but otherwise I mean idk what I could do to make ppl feel comfy with me playing the server?

Why should you be unbanned: Well I could say I have changed to a far better person but seeing that in mostlikely every ban appeal, I will just say that I still have interest in the server and everyone has good and bad interactions with everyone, I fell sorry to everyone who felt uncomfy with me being on the server, but I still have interesst in playing Military Role Play and have some fun in my free time. Also I would like to meet some people from back than again if they are still there. but over all, I just want to play good MRP and maybe have good / great interactions for once.

Last edited:

Dr Drew

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022

Appeal Denied

After discussion, the platform team and Super Admins on MRP do not feel that you are ready to return to the server.

All that the staff could remember were very negative interactions, constant arguments and sits from you to try and spite people and we feel that the time frame of your ban to your appeal is not long enough for any real change to be made. Additionally in your reason for being unbanned you don't state any particular reason other than you still have enjoyment, which we feel is not enough to justify a lifting of your ban.

We hope you understand the points raised and if you are so inclined, can re-appeal in 4 months​

Status
Not open for further replies.