Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2022

Your in-game name: Rob Boss

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:618962815

Ban Reason: Harassment

Date of ban: May 17th, 2024

Who banned you: Ellie

Ban length: 8 Weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will avoid intentionally trying to annoy people especially those i do not know or have any affiliation with, it was a stupid thing to do so it won’t be hard to avoid doing it again.

Why should you be unbanned: Reiterating what i said in the last appeal, I will avoid anything to do with people who I'm not affiliated with, i just wont interact with them as some things that are a joke to me aren't to other people which i understand and I'm sorry for what happened. I have reached out to apologise to the people who were affected by what i did since the incident too. I should be unbanned because i will never repeat this behaviour and have learnt from what i did. As a side not also, the replies in the last ban appeal about someone messaging the people involved on TeamSpeak saying things to them, i had absolutely nothing to do with and I'm sorry it happened but while i cant do anything to prove this, i swear i had no knowledge nor part in the act and i will never repeat what i did or anything like it again.

Feb 15, 2022
I reached out too appo apologising to him because i thought he was the one who reported me / who was upset the most - i didnt go to you because i sent the dm before i made my original appeal.

Edit: I'm not sure what you are talking about on multiple occasions as i only did it once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.