angeoo

Jul 14, 2024

Your Username: Ange

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:612145976

Discord Username: Ang1125

What's your current playtime: 1day

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Angeo

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: no, because ive failed all my applications still waiting on one although this game is going to pop off it is right now i would love to be staff. Also, i would love to make peoples role play like mine better! I feel like staff would be great to moderate over these type of role play servers and i would love to help people out with stuff they are having problems with.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Never, because I've haven't played this game in a while because i used to have a high rank in the usa servers but those servers aren't popping off with a lot of people. So, i joined the UK still English and still great.

How many hours can you be on everyday: If i were to get staff i would stop playing on other servers and start to be staff on this one and stay on for a while helping out and making sits. Also, fixing things that need to be fixed.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No, because ive never made a application for staff in this server just used to play a lot in the USA servers.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: In the USA server i was having a lot of fun during a war and killed a lot of the NATO as a terrorist. that was a lot of fun while communicating with my team.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become a staff member to help/fix anything that is wrong in the game i would always be online thinking about this game. Also, would help people out when they decide to make a sit about RDM/or any other rule breaking thing in this server.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: What i would do yo improve something for the staff team is be on staff most of the time and help more often also help people out with sits or any other kind of problem users or members are having.

Status
Not open for further replies.