MilitaryRP - Staff Application - Bradford/CraigyyGM

Bradford

Jul 21, 2023

Your Username: Bradford/CraigyyGM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:744023441

Discord Username: g1bbonx

What's your current playtime: like 40 days

Do you have a mic: Yh

Your characters name: Bradford (USSR) , Craig Bradford (NATO)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I have made in past just look at my profile

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: No

How many hours can you be on everyday: 5-7

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Not really in gmod

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Becoming a SFC in 11th

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become a staff member to make the community a better place for players and also to raise moral while playing, also i believe i would be a great addition because im always on, i have experience, and im calm most of the time

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Probably activity; I would help this by making sure that regiments have players on and message staff if they are available or not to be able to help as best as i can!

Dentos

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Apr 5, 2024
-Support
I have nothing against you, but I don't remember the last time I've seen you on. If I see you are getting more involved with the community within the next couple of days I'll change my verdict.
Good luck.
Edit: Add more detail to the application, it won't hurt.

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
-Support
-I don't think you have been active enough. You have been back a few days got a RS in a dead regiment and I have seen you play 1 war. In this war you sat 1M away from NATO signs shooting us as we come out of our North gate. This shows a lack of understanding for the rules.
-I wish you luck on your application.