The Scottish 'Soap'

Jul 21, 2023

Your Username: Bradford

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:744023441

Discord Username: sillychiverofficial

What's your current playtime: 28 Days

Do you have a mic: Yh

Your characters name: Bradford for USSR, Craig Bradford for NATO

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: No

How many hours can you be on everyday: 5-7

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Not really in gmod but FiveM Yes, ive owned several succesful FiveM servers but thats all i can really add

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Nothing really i just think i would be good for staff since im helpful and calm

Why would you like to become a staff member: Because i want to help people to thrive in the game and climb up the ranks as a Staff member, also i want to become a staff member so i can become a better version of myself and be respectful and great to others in the commununity and the Staff Team

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Probably Behavior, i'd solve that by learning how to control myself and be a better version of myself in the future because i have made a lot of mistakes in the past and i want to resolve that

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
-Support
+ Clean punishment record
+/- Little to no Interaction
+/- Unsure of Rule knowledge

- Little playtime in the past month

- App severely lacking detail

Hey Bradford, the only good thing I can really read out of your application is that you have a clean history. Your app is generally lacking a lot of detail, you are inactive as of recent and I've never really talked with you or heard much good about you. Despite this, I wish you the best of luck on your verdict.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @The Scottish 'Soap'
Thank you for taking time to make an moderator application.
Unfortunatly we have to deny it due to you recently coming back to the server and you activity isn't up to our standards at this current moment.

I highly recommend before reapplying again you get your activity up and interact with the players on our server.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Regards
Michiel

Status
Not open for further replies.