Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2023
Your Username: Crispy Den Anden

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91493249

Discord Username: crispydenanden

What's your current playtime: 14h 46m 07s for this month

Do you have a mic: Yes Sir!

Your characters name: NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP CPL Crispy 'Death' [SIS-218]

NWO name (regiment and rank): KGB PFC Crispy 'Graves' [182]

Civilian name: Crispyyyyy

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/crispy-moderator-application.17806/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: I may have received a warning 2 years ago but that it.

How many hours can you be on everyday: Weekday maybe like 2-3 yours, and on the weekend more like 5-7 yours.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Absolutely. My extensive time on Star Wars RP servers has given me a deep understanding of maintaining serious roleplay and handling various situations effectively.

Star Wars RP Administrator 1 year:
Participated in mentor/recruitment/Gamemaster teams.
Conducted interviews and training sessions for new recruits, ensuring they understood server rules and roleplay standards.
Created and managed immersive roleplay scenarios to keep the community engaged.

Head of Event Master on a Danish Star Wars RP server:
Led a team of event masters, coordinating efforts to produce high-quality events.
Ensured events were balanced, fun, and aligned with the server's roleplay themes.
Regularly communicated with the community to understand their preferences and tailor events accordingly.

StarwarsRP Adminstrator - and join the mentor/recruitment/Gamemaster teams
Danish StarwarsRP Head of eventmaster - Staff

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I'm really proud of achieving the rank of Captain two years ago in the RMP regiment. One of my biggest accomplishments was helping to start the SIS unit back then. Seeing it still active and thriving two years later is incredibly rewarding. It shows that the hard work and dedication we put in made a lasting impact. I miss the server and the community, and I'm eager to come back, contribute more, and hopefully regain my position as an Captail so day.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I want to become a staff member because I have a deep passion for this server and its community 2 years ago and still have the passion when i came back again. My past experience as a Captain and staff showed me how rewarding it is to help maintain order and ensure everyone has a great time. I miss being part of the team that makes the server a fun and engaging place for everyone, and I'm eager to bring my skills and dedication back to contribute positively once again.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: One area I believe could be improved is communication and coordination within the staff team. To address this, I would propose regular staff meetings where we can discuss ongoing issues, share updates, and plan upcoming events together. Additionally, implementing a clear and accessible system for reporting and tracking issues would help ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. By enhancing communication, we can work more effectively as a team and provide a better experience for the community.

Last edited:

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+/- Neutral
+ Shows passion for staff
+ Old member

+/- No interactions
+/- Unsure of recent activity

+/- Unsure of rule knowledge

Hey Crispy, you show a lot of potential to be a good staff member, however you seem to have only returned recently and a lot has changed since 2 years ago. Despite this I am sure you can manage and turn out to be good staff member, good luck on your verdict!

Status
Not open for further replies.