Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Apr 5, 2024
Your Username: Dentos

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95930255

Discord Username: dentos6009

What's your current playtime: 4d13h4m (active) at the time of writing this.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: NATO - ISAF 1LT Dentos
Civilian - Brofen

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first application on this server.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: My first offense was roughly two months ago when I just joined and it was a verbal warning for destroying an NWO BTR with a Stinger. I didn't read the rules thoroughly enough and didn't see I was not supposed to target ground vehicles with that weapon. Later, on July 14th, I received a written warning for NLR. Simply forgot you can't go back when you assault an FOB and die.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 2-8 hours, depending on the day. Each week my work shift alternates from morning to afternoon and vice versa, so that may affect when I get on and how long I can stay on for.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I have some experience being in a staff team. The very first server I ever played on I got all the way up to Head of Staff (DarkpRP-1 year) and I was in charge of the entire Staff and Event team alongside a couple other people (Mostly Co-owners and Owners). After that server got shut down I took a bit of a break and, upon coming back to Gmod, started playing on a StarWarsRP server (for approximately 3 months) where I quickly rose to the rank of Admin (Close to what Admin is on this server) due to my high activity and fast ticket response. I resigned from that position due to some internal issues many people had with the management team. I also had a bit of a staff role on a different MRP server where I got to moderator, but that server got shut down within a couple weeks from re-opening, so I can't really count that as some serious experience.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I worked my way up to the rank of 1LT in a pretty short period of time and got the ISAF medal.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I want to be a staff member mostly because I want to help the community grow, enforce good behavior and good RP. I tend to be online at weird times of the day and night, and I think having a staff member on the server at those times can only be beneficial due to downtime minges and people just wanting to practice (Like JAF/ATR with their helicopters etc.). I would like to also mention that, by enforcing rules, I will get a great opportunity to master them and get the ability to quickly react to rule breaks without needing to alt-tab to the rules page for confirmation. I can grind like crazy, which you can see in my carrier in ISAF, and all I need is a chance to show you how dedicated and determined I can be.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I would probably look into optimizing the map a little more. Apparently the map doesn't have to load everything around the player, but instead what the player sees, which can result in better FPS and less crashing. I'm not a developer, but this is how more knowledgeable people explained it to me so I would look into solving that at some point. Apart from that, I don't see any internal issues at the moment that would require improvement, but I'm sure that opinion will change if I manage to get into the staff team.

Last edited:

ZlatozarBG

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 10, 2021

+Support

+Experienced.
+Good intentions.
+You are very active.
+You hold a CO position.
+Your RC gave you a +support.
+The applicaton is amazing, great detail.

Overall, I think you are an amazing candidate and although I do not personally know you, from what I can see you are a great fit for the staff team.

I wish you all the best of luck with your application!
Kind regards,
Zlat, Senior Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.