Donator
Jun 6, 2022

Your Username: James 'Critical' Krane

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:465806201

Discord Username: j.critical.k

What's your current playtime: 1d 10h 30m over the last month

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: James Krane | Crit

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/criticals-moderator-application.4411/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: Most likely a base camping warning from around 2 years ago

How many hours can you be on everyday: Around 4 hours a day, maybe more

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I was a Senior Admin on the SCP-RP UK server and had been staff on SCP-RP for around 1 year and 4 months. There are a large sum of other servers I was staff on along side some servers I was part of the management team.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I have achieved the rank of 2LT in RMP, aided in the activity improvement for RMP, created some minor RP interactions with the intention to create more.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I enjoy MRP, I have played a lot recently and have picked up on the positives and the negatives on the server. As staff I will aim to improve the positives and work on the negatives (such as staff activity and sit response times). I would bring over some things that you are taught on SCP-RP to help out MRP to resolve some issues that are being reported. I have had previous experience as staff on this MRP server and I would like to come back to help out once again, this time with more knowledge then I had before. I believe I can be a great benefit to the server drawing from my SCP-RP Senior Admin knowledge of most commands and guidelines to provide acurate and appropriate conserquences in sits/around the server.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Improve the sit response time/sit handling time. Players may end up waiting 5 minutes with 7 staff on before their sit titled: "Reg transfer for KGB" which doesn't seem right. Or in some other sits such as RDM sits it takes some time to get everything put together before the player is dealt with.
I aim to improve this by using past staffing experience from MRP/SCP-RP and knowledge of the tools given to staff members to improve the response times and sit handling times.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Massive +Support

James in my opinion was the best senior admin civil networks has ever seen, this (in my opinion) is without doubt - My interactions with him as an administrator along side other adiministrators and above have been amazing and he has been really helpful. And I am 100% sure this will also happen in MRP when he becomes staff.

Here's why I think he should gain staff:

- Active in MRP and in the community as a whole.
- Really really friendly
- Good interactions
- Really good past experience
- He is well known in the community

I think Critical would be an amazing staff member as a part of the MRP server like how he was when he was in SCP.

I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards, Blue

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support

In my honest opinion, James was the best event team lead the event team ever had. If he does as good a job as he did on SCP-RP, he will do really great on MRP. I agree with everything Blue said aswell

Sector

MilitaryRP Staff
Apr 27, 2024
++++++++ Support
I don't think anyone would be better for joining the staff team.
Great Senior Admin, Knowledgeable with MRP rules. Better with commands than some MRP admins. Active. Great person, very friendly.

Michiel Hoofbabski

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hi @Critical ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards
Michiel​

Status
Not open for further replies.