Apr 27, 2024
Your Username:
'SectorShadow'

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:503598768

Discord Username:
sh_ad_0_w

What's your current playtime:
Currently at 5 days. This is a little shorter than it normally is as I had a week of 0 playtime due to an LOA.

Do you have a mic:
Yes, I do have a mic.

Your characters name:
Nato - 'SectorShadow' [RC-433] (Full name in Bio - Joe Smith)
USSR - Jason Black 'Darknight' [92]
Civilian - Alexander Hatter

RLC - Darkheart
Viet Cong - Bismillah

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why:
I have no warnings, kicks, bans etc.
How many hours can you be on every day:
I am normally around 2-5 hours each day. I am more active on the weekends + Monday & Tuesday.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community:
Unfortunately, I lack some experience as a staff member, however, I hope to make up for this with my dedication to Cival networks.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achieved in-game:
My biggest achievement is reaching the rank of LTCOL in the Royal Military Police and being awarded the Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor after being the 1LT of the 17th AR and receiving the War Merit Cross while in the 17th Armoured Regiment.

Why would you like to become a staff member:
I want to become a staff member so I can further enforce the rules of the server and encourage people to roleplay while still acknowledging that people want to have fun, which requires some leniency in the rules while some rules are in place and need to be enforced. During my time as a normal player, there are times when I have seen little or no staff online which leads to long sit times and increased rule-breaking which is not beneficial to the long-term help of the server as decreased levels of staff means it takes longer for new players to find help when needed. As an RMP LTCOL, I have faced many situations when players have had conflicts with each other which has made me a good mediator and being able to understand both sides to come to a correct punishment.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so:
Something I would look to improve in the staff team is decreasing the sit time and increasing the number of staff who use the AOD role to dedicate some of their time to helping players with any issues which they have. As I do not have experience in other communities as a staff member I am unable to bring an external improvement however I will be able to bring a fresh pear of eyes to how the staff team operates to suggest any improvements.

Last edited:

Levi

Mar 15, 2023
Neutral
I have not made enough interactions with you to place a verdict as I commonly play on the other side to you but your warn history is perfect and I see good intentions on your reasoning to become staff. I hope to interact with you more often to see more about you to place my verdict on your application. Good luck on your application.

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
+Support

-Does verry well in his RC position in RMP.
-Has been verry active.
-I would assume good rule knowledge as he has a great law knowledge.

Good luck man.

Dr Drew

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Sector

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards
Drew​

Status
Not open for further replies.