Jitora

Sep 15, 2023

Your Username: Zakariya

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503658864

Discord Username: Zakariya

What's your current playtime: 8D

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: SHA SWO Zakariya, ISAF PSC Quandavius Maxim

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: One warn for FRP
-Went afk during a interrogation after all my /rolls and questions were asked

How many hours can you be on everyday: 2-3 HRS

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes, I have been a Lead Admin in GGMRP, Mod in Paragon and Diamond Gaming. I have brought in countless ideas to help improve the MRP experience. I helped assist with staff applications and staff reports on some of these servers. Additionally, I assisted with faction weapon balancing, class balancing, and any other issues that these servers may have.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I have received a medal for my consistency on the server.

Why would you like to become a staff member: Since I play on the server very often I encounter many new players that don't understand how MRP works. Due to my experience, I can assist these players in getting a good grasp onto the server rather than having them figure it out on their own. Due to me being from the NA region I can cover up a timeframe in where the EU staff members can't.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I would like to bring more awareness to the current peacetime situation and why it is not at the state it should be. The way I would accomplish this is by creating suggestions that can be done using the current content that we have on the server.

Levi

Mar 15, 2023
+Support
Recently joined the server and has always been friendly towards others with minimal warnings. His activity will definitely help in the staff team.

Jorge

Jul 16, 2023
+Support
Confident
Always speaks good on the server

Never said anything bad about anyone or anything (not even sniper pings being gone)
- Doesn't speak in game that much
so not sure how sits would go