Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher
- MTF E-11 LCPL
- CI-Gamma

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I believe I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant as I am very active on the server (I always try to get ~2 hours of playtime minimum) and this activity is only going to increase in the coming couple of months. I have previous experience in a Clearance Level 4 position (Executive Researcher) and am aware of what I can know and what I can do. I take my position in Roleplay seriously, since I was put in charge of Research Division PSI-5, I have created new documentation, new campaigns and created an "online hub" for it.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Overseer Assistants report directly to the Overseer Council, they follow or pass down direct orders from the council. They can also enforce the council's orders in addition of relaying them.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Prior to being recruited by the SCP foundation, Frederick W.B Mills ("Millzy") graduated MIT with a Computer Science PhD and a Bachelor in Further Mathematics and Psychology. Frederick then went on to have a senior position in the Oracle Corporation and created a project that aimed to be the "first sentient Artificial Intelligence", the project was a mild success! The AI Agent, which was dubbed "Pavlov", was able to engage in intelligent conversation. However it was not able to pass the Turing test, due to it's style of response sounding "mechanical" as the judges put it. The project still made the headlines and gained extra funding for the project's budget.

A couple of months later, Frederick was approached by a field recruiter for the SCP Foundation and was quickly employed into the Research department at Site-38. Frederick quickly astounded his superiors with his innovative and fruitful research studies. Frederick soon transferred to Site-65 as a Senior Researcher to pursue in the psychological study of SCPs in the Site's Psychology Division, PSI-5. Frederick was soon promoted to Executive Researcher. A few months after joining PSI-5, it's director resigned from PSI-5, and Frederick was the first candidate considered. Frederick then proceeded to completely re-work the division, providing it with new documentation and a boosted recruitment campaign.

Frederick's work and commitment to the foundation caught wind of the O5 Council and was recruited to be an Assistant, to carry out and deliver their direct commands.

[DATA EXPUNGED]

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
Frederich Science makes me mad how much he is able to stay IC when needed and he can prob be a pretty decent Assistant

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
+ Support
+Friendly
+Patient
+Helpful
+CL4 Experience
+ Good Roleplay

Do I need to say more? Isn't this list enough to make clear he is the best candidate?

luka

Apr 18, 2022
+Supp for all the reasons above
Mans has done especially amazing work for PSI-5, no doubt he'll go on to do greater things for the foundation

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Lots of CL4 experience
+ Good leadership and maturity for a senior
position
+ Mature and friendly

Overall good luck hope the application goes well!

Deleted member 1291

Application Denied

Hello @Millzy

Thank you for taking your time to make an application.
The council has decided that you are not suitable to be an Overseer Assistant. I recommend you to be more proactive within your department as well as improving the quality of your application before considering to apply again.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

O5-2 "The Umbra"​

Status
Not open for further replies.