Romania
Your in-game name: Lord Mirai (未来)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147550489
Your steam community link: Steam Community :: Lord Mirai civilgamers.com
Date of ban: 20.02.2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Bogdan Zhao
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not listen to people immediately and re-think the given order.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I feel like there was some misinformation given from the superior who told me to fire or a misunderstanding.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I know the rules, but thought that this was different.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This is the only gmod server I play on nowadays. CG MRP is probably my current favorite thing to play and I really want to keep doing it.

From my perspective, it was the case of a MSGT giving a subaltern an order, which I followed. Snif (Raptor) told me to bomb them and I did. I'm not trying to shift all the blame to him, but that's what led to this situation.
I do not expect my ban to be lifted, but I ask for it to at least be reduced.

Initial bomb
Continuation
The main issue

These show what I've been told, pretty much.

This marks the end of my ban appeal. Please give it a read and consider shorting my ban. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Mr.Snif

Mr.Snif

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
I would like to apologize for me & my co-pilot's (Lord Mirai's) acts in this scenario. They broke ROE and a lot of thoughts were in our heads and the rule about you cannot kill enemies with explosives and all wasn't the first thing that popped in our heads when they broke ROE by shooting our heli.

Mirai is not a rule-breaker when you know him that good, and big punishments given to such a loyal player of this community is just a bit unfair.

Deeply Sorry
- Raptor

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey, just to explain why I chose MRDM as the ban time & reason: essentially we had just swapped to a new map and people were exploring the map: I was directly spectating the area when this happened.
In the sit I wanted to ascertain two things on whether it was or wasn't MRDM:
Did you yourself fire the hellfires - to which you did answer yes
Did the infantry fire explosives - to which you yourself answered no
It was a blend of the number of players killed, the rulebreak of using hellfires in peacetime, using all of said hellfires not just 1-2, I am most certainly not against the idea of the ban being reduced since you are a very active player: that being said it's not up to me as I'm not a bans officer.

Last edited:

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Your ban will be reduced by 4 days. I hope you understand your mistake and ensure that something like this is not repeated.

Locked. ?

Reactions: Mr.Snif
Status
Not open for further replies.