Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jan 6, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
manastibus
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
7d and 7h according to !time at the time of writing, though is definitely more as I had a break from March 2023 until just a couple of months ago.

In what country are you located?:
Germany
Time zone:
GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
O-1 SPC 'Guts', GOC 1Sgt 'Crosshair'
Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A
Civilian name:
N/A
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:46687214
Discord ID (name#0000):
mishashi

Do you have a mic?:
Y
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
It is my first one.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One for RDM, but was appealed.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was part of the SA team in a hl2rp server. Though it has since shut down.
-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
As mentioned previously, I was once SA in a SeriousRP HL2RP server. Having played and been staff on said server for a couple of years before it closed due to a lack of active playerbase. Spent about all the 8000 hours I have on this game pretty much on that server as both staff and player.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Around 3-4 hours, depending on how work allows me to spend my free time. Though I am usually more active during the weekends.
-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to be a moderator because I play on this server quite a lot and figure, if I'm already so invested in the server, I might aswell contribute a little more to it by ensuring that the rules are upheld. Along with that, I enjoy interacting with the playerbase and am always ready to help whenever the need for it arises.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am, amongster other things, pretty attentive in terms of rule breaking. I have a keen eye for both the on-goings in chat, aswell as when things are needed in terms of staff tickets. As said in my previous experience, I've also learned how frustrating it is, to need a staff member, but fail to get one due to the lack of said staff. I wish to gift the current staff team my experience and presence, to be able to bring in constructive criticism, the willigness to learn and the overall adaptability to difficult situations. I am not afraid to ask for help when it is needed as much as I am willing to aid where able.

Last edited:

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
+ Support
Not had too many meaningful interactions with you but whenever I have interacted with you both IC and OOC always been polite and easy to communicate with (y):)

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
hes the pretty cool
+Support
-he would be the pretty cool staff

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Mishashi

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Mishashi

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.