Mod app v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceRook16

Dec 20, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Beautifullydisaster cuz its my moms acc with all the games i have and portal 2 and 1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 years 6 months 5 weeks 7 days 18 hours.
In what country are you located?: united states
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Da Human
Chaos name (include your rank): Got none.
Civilian name: Got none.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:538358025
Discord ID (name#0000): 1073437302312927313 And user is "Ratmanhater"
Do you have a mic? yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: it was a scp rp application for scp-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One mrdm when i was new i didnt know it was against the rules and now i read the rules and now i know them!
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, Owner.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i was in a serious roleplay with the highest rank on the server and it was hard to roleplay that hard it was the most serious rp ever!
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5h-8h
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: cause it was the first server I played and I have been wondering about this for quite some time and I think that I want to help community a little bit more than by just being an active member. I was also attracted to Vpoint awards, but mostly because I'd like to help people who are trying to have nice, enjoyable and sometimes funny RP situations, but are unable to have them, because of people who are trying to ruin all of the fun of this server. I also think that I would find it enjoyable spending time on sits, because I always liked interacting with everyone, not only those who abide by server rules, but also those who disregard them.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

I think that I am a person who does not take judge prematurely, I think that the evidence is something that should be the most important thing when dealing with all diferent kinds of situations, but that does not mean that I do not listen to everyone's side of story before taking an action. I think that that is also very important quality to have. I think that I can be serious when the situation needs me to be (Which means that I will always take every sit seriously and that I will spend my time on AOD sensibly).

I think that I would be able to help with keeping the server fun and enjoyable to play on by keeping a watchful eye on people breaking the rules.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Hello PrinceRook16, i would just like you to adress a few things. Please add your respective server in the title of your application. And in the playtime you mentioned 2 years 6 months 5 weeks 7 days 18 hours. Type vtime_menu in the console and would you be so kind to post a screenshot of said menu that pops up. Thank you and have a great rest of your day!

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Already denied earlier the app is better put together but you are not entirely truthful about some stuff like your age and experience due to lines such as "Yes i was in a serious roleplay with the highest rank on the server and it was hard to roleplay that hard it was the most serious rp ever!".

Status
Not open for further replies.