Not open for further replies.

Haix

May 22, 2023

In what country are you located?: i am located in North Norway but
I'm born in Russia.

zone: GMT+1 | Europe

NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP SGT Nicolai Amarov

NWO name (regiment and rank): i don't have any

Civilian name: I got a guy named Vladimir, but i don't play him that much.

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069378369/

Discord ID: 318771303278444545

Do you have a mic?: yes i do have a mic

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/haixes-mod-application.15101/#post-97768
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No, I haven't gotten a warning or a kick.
-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i have, i was a mod for a DarkRP server but it did not go as it was supposed to, so yeah but i would love to be a staff again for a good server and help you with anything that's needed same as everyone else, but i did have good experience yeah with staff, but i was only a mod for like 2 years, i also have done like fivem servers and some Gmod , i whould love to do moreGmod Staff stuff, and help everyone i whould also love to just make the whole game fair for everyone.

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i had, as i said, i was a staff on a former server and i used to play alot of fivem, so i have a heavy understanding of what Serious RP is. And i used to make fivem servers and be a dev same as staff on those servers, so yes i do have experience on Serious Roleplay, its like dont fuck around and go OOC in a RP scene, if something happents thats not okay wait for the scene to have ended then boom make a ticket or report it to a staff.

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: around 5-6 Hrs,if i have work and 6-7 hrs if i don't have any work. And I can be on longer if that's needed.
-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i would love to help the community and help it grow, and if someone has an issue, i would love to help them get set with everything needed, and if there is any issue and they need a staff sit, i would love to help and try to defuse the situation. I do Respect everyone and just hope everyone has a good day, i don't get mad easily and I wait for my turn to speak in any situation unless it happens to start to be disrespectful then I cut them off and tell them to be nice. I just want to help everyone when it's needed, even the server with people, I even stream on twitch if you need some people just let me know. On discord, I can also post the discord on my twitter and instagram if that's also needed.
-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am a very good talker and I can easily diffuse a situation if that's needed, and I can keep an eye out for any abuse of any type of systems, like hitbox glitch and so on, i also hope i can make everyone's day better with a smile, i can also be strict if i have too but i do like to be nice and happy with everyone, because they haven't given me a problem at all, unless they do then there is another situation, and i also would love to get to known people and i see that you need help so i would love to help you and the server. I know the situation you are in, and i would love to help you all with it, If there is anything that you want me too do, please inform me, i just want to help you guys.

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Sjoset
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): total 4 day and 15 hrs 37 min.

PS: I have dyslexia and PTSD but I can handle this I promise. Also i have been on more then 1 day i dont know why it says that.

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
@Haix

Please fix the format and follow it exactly. You are missing valuable questions from the one above. Please edit your post or risk it being denied.

Cheers​

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
+Support

+ Really Friendly Guy, Easy To Get Along With
+ Activity
+ Some Experience

++/- Has shown a good effort to improve his application, but it isn't the best- however understandably, your dyslexia would have an impact
- No Sure of your rule knowledge

Hello Haix / Nicolai, im happy to offer you a +support on this application, From our prior interactions, you have shown to me that you are passionate about the server and its health, as well as a strong sense of maturity.
I Wish you the best of luck on your application

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral (Leaning to -)

+ Previous experience
+/- Never interacted
- Unsure of activity/attitude
- Unsure of rule knowledge
- Application could be improved
- Low VTime

Hi @Haix, unfortunately, I have not had the chance to interact with you in-game yet so am unable to leave a + or - support. Based on your application, I am unsure whether you'd be a good fit. I'd recommend upping your VTime and getting to know the community better before applying. I wish you the best of luck!

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning to +Support

+Extremely good application
+Staffing experience
+ I’ve seen you online sometimes

+/- No interactions
+/- Unsure about tule knowledge

Hello there!

I’ll be leaving a +/- Neutral as first hand, your application is well made and I’ve seen you around but I’ve not interacted with you enough to fully you a confident +Support.

Good luck!

Ilya.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Sep 8, 2021
+/- Neutral
No interactions

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
-Support

-Unprofessional in his application process

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Denied

Hi @Haix ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately I will be denying the application due to your poor activity and little time on the server, I suggest showing your face a bit more and getting to know the Community before applying again.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.