Time zone:gmt
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): evan maguire
Chaos name (include your rank):evan maguire
Civilian name:evan maguire
Steam ID:76561199230439804
Discord ID (name#0000):
Do you have a mic?: yes but im deaf
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp- rp uk

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is my first application for Moderator
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i dont know just check
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Within my time playing on PC Games, I have been staff in GMod & FiveM servers. Within a select few of these servers, I have become fairly high ranking such as being Senior Admin, Head Admin & 'Mentor' which was a designated role to accepting moderator applications and training newly accepted moderators. The most recent administrator role on GMOD was on a very popular Military Roleplay server in which I achieved the rank of Senior Admin and Gamemaster.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: The most 'Serious Roleplay' server that I used to play on that comes to mind was a FiveM Community which was very strict on rules/gameplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Depending on certain days, I will be able to fufill approximately 3-5 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: When I hop onto the server in either the early mornings or late at night when the server is fairly quiet I have noticed that there's either no moderator on or only one actively trying to get through a good amount of staff situations. For example, I made a sit early this morning when only 1 moderator was online, he was clearly frustrated at the fact there was 7 reports and only he was on at the time. I fully understand the situatio or someone who likes to stay up late a few nights I believe that if I was accepted I would be beneficial to these types of circumstances and ease the pressure off of 1 person. I've also noticed that early mornings and late nights brings out quite a few rulebreakers and it is frustrating that there's not many staff online due to them having school and/or work. If I was to be accepted in this application, I believe I could be somewhat beneficial to resolve a few of these problems.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:Using my previous arguement in the above statement, I would be fairly beneficial to helping out not only in peak times but early in the mornings and late at night. With quite a bit of staffing experience I have; no bias, maturity, patience & fair to all parties in a staff situation. , I am fairly active within the server and in my eyes it is crucial to be active when you're a moderator. Within my experience of being staff in previous servers, I can understand that people can be frustrated during situations because they feel their Roleplay has been unfairly stopped by another player because of a potential rule break. Following my prior statement, it has taught me to always hear out the person reporting and to examine their evidence 100% through and to always hear out the opposing side for their reasoning. I am always open to constructive critism and to improve myself as a moderator, I am level-headed and it's very rare that I will become angry from what a person has said/done.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Evan Maguire,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application, though it appears that your application is plagiarized. You should not plagiarize applications and are supposed to write them yourself.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.