Moderator Application [UK SCP RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidSamael

Jul 21, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): To Memory i believe it was VoidSamael

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1Day 13 Hours and 4 minutes and 45 seconds +

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Samael Harrington [Mostly Play as IA until i can join ISD]

Chaos name (include your rank): Artyom Novikoff [Have not done the Tryouts]

Civilian name: No Civilian as of yet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:651106990

Discord ID (name#0000): VoidSamael

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes its my first Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No i have not, Only received a warning in IA for a misunderstanding regarding a class D running infront of me while trying to change my disguise that i'm trying to resolve
-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have Experience not in a GMod RP but in a Gaming Org Called "The Void" i was a team leader and eventually became the External Affairs dealing with Mergers, Sponsorships, and Partnerships, i had actually got them a Sponsor with an american beef jerky company called JerkyPro, Sadly you can still see the logo til this day, the reason i say Sadly is i found out that they were pretending to be different Gaming orgs and falsely advertised themselves resulting in lots of players for the teams but under the guise it was a fully established gaming org and not an up and coming one
-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i have been apart of a FiveM server for the Last year now and have actively been the commander of a sub division within the server
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: recently ive been on the server everyday for about 6+hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become an Admin because often when i am disguised as IA i'm always witnessing people breaking rules and on occasion have witnessed Current Staff Use loopholes in the rules to get the win and i want to make a change to that, i want to be able to set an example within the command team that hopefully overtime people staff will Notice, respect and learn from. I'm not saying all staff i've seen do it but a fair few i've seen breaking character in the middle of a situation to complain about someone breaking a rule. for then them to do a similar thing but as its not "Defined" in the rules they can do it and get that win and id like to be able to help change that way of thinking
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I'm not special in anyway i'm just your average gamer who has taken part in gaming for 12 years not, I am not the kind of person who just throws punishments on people and then moves on i like to notice the people who really regret breaking the rules and making a difference by helping them learn from their mistakes, if given the chance i will put all the effort i have when in the server to help players enjoy their time and encourage them to return hopefully with their friends so the server can keep growing and hopefully need a server pop increase, i've notice that often people make fun and berate someone for calling staff so i would try to put a stop to that, i myself have called staff then had people constantly berate and harass me by laughing at me for calling staff over a rule break. so i would also ensure that does not happen by if witnessing someone getting harassed for calling staff warning the people to stop harassing the member of the server as well as stop breaking character as that would be a form of FailRP, if given the opportunity i think the High Command Staff will appreciate the effort and work that i put in to making the server a friendly and fun place to be, instead of having constant toxic interactions also sometimes from the High roles that are earned through continuous game play in the server, More respectful attitudes from influential members in the server would actually make quite a big difference.

Thank you for taking the time to consider and read my application.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+Experience
+Application

+/- Not enough interactions

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Neutral
-Experience
-Well Written Application

I've personally had zero interactions, nor do I recognise the name. As such, I cannot deliver a proper verdict.

I would highly recommend acquainting yourself more with the community!

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
-Neutral
+Application.
-No interactions.

Best of luck with your application,
Holland

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Neutral

Not enough interactions to make a judgement on you
Rarely see you on

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @VoidSamael ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After reviewing your application, It seems that you are not yet a recognized member of the community as of yet, with this it would be extremally difficult to vouch for you as a benefit to the staff team, become more engaged in our forums, Speak with people out of character chat and become a well-known member before attempting to re-apply

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.