CI Delta[Holding]
B1 SPC[Held]
Intel Ambassador[Held]
DEA Senior Agent[Holding]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I think I have 1 warn for fail rp from a long time ago
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
About a week
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I was an Intel ambassador before DEA came out and had a lot of experience interacting with DEA and helping with their duties by my previous experience of being in Nu-7 and B1 and Intel and by playing DEA. I wish to help DEA even more by becoming an Special Agent so I can help lead DEA and recruit more people into DEA and I enjoyed helping Intel when I was an Intel Ambassador.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I have experience leading others on surface by being a former Nu-7 Major twice and I have been an Intel Ambassador. Also I understand the many surface duties such as dealing with Info breaches and combating the Chaos Insurgency. Also I am pretty active on the server. Also I understand how to lead many people and give good strategies on surface.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have not written any documents. A good document would be one that is informative but not full of filler and gets straight to the important points.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
1. Help manage the DEA.
2. Deal with info breaches on the surface and deal with surface threats.
3. Recruit people into DEA and train DEA how to infiltrate and interrogate and negotiate.
4. Approve and grade documents that other DEA have made.
5. Punish DEA agents when required.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Monker was in the military for a few years and had many successful missions locating and eliminating terrorist cells and extracting information out of them to find the location of other terrorist cells. After retiring was approached by the SCP Foundation in order to recruit him for his skills. Monker accepted the offer after being told that he would be protecting humanity by keeping knowledge of SCPs hidden to prevent panic. After being recruited by the SCP Foundation Monker became a part of the Intel Department on Site 46 due to his previous experience and he wanted to help more with keeping the knowledge of SCPs and anomalies safe and hidden from the normal population. Due to his experience with hunting down terrorist cells and extracting information from them Monker was able to easily stop info breaches from spreading and stopping the Chaos Insurgency from causing harm to the Foundation's goals. Due to the many successes Monker had he rose through the ranks quickly, eventually becoming an Intel Ambassador on Site 46. After a while of being on Site 46 Monker requested to be transferred to Site 65 as he wanted to help out on the site and he wished to go to somewhere with more snow. After transferring to Site 65 Monker continued his work as an Intel Ambassador. Once Intel and B1 merged into the Department of External Affairs, Monker became a Senior Agent and after many successful operations as a Senior Agent Monker got promoted to Special Agent and continued to work well within the Department of External Affairs.

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023

Application Accepted

After a discussion with Senior leadership of the Department of External Affairs, I have decided to accept your application. Please contact myself at your earliest convenience to receive your training.

Director of External Affairs, "Walnut"

Reactions: Lafleur
Status
Not open for further replies.