Steam ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106621157

Photograph of PAC:

541ff415ad7460027484a989929da553.png
3a5164e8db3efb140a09594b00662677.png

Changes made to this model are

Size 1.05

Models that are included into this pac3 are

ERT Solider for the chest plate (All ERT Logos removed and replaced with Interl logo)

ERT Clothing ( Changed camo and Color to MTF A-1 Textures)

ERT Belt (Legit just a belt)

Entity is MTF E-11 (From far away I look like a normal MTF Member)

Head (Custom Ghost azreal with the hood attachment)

Colours changed to match A-1 Attire

Lore & Back Story

Name
: Echelon

Unit : Mobile Task Force Alpha - One (Red Right Hand)

Squadron : [Redacted]

My name Is ██████ "Echelon" ████ I've arrived on site 65 about a year ago but only recently return from medical leave after a situation with 682 After a containment breach that was caused my Chaos Insurgency , I was given the opportunity to rejoin the MTF Unit as I specialized in recontainment of SCP Aswell as the security of them, I've been working for the SCP Foundation for █ Years before the Containment breach on ██ Of March ████, I went of my first mission not to long ago and bumped into an old issue of mine, During my time as an MTF member you tend to find things that make your job just that much harder and one of them is the reality of death, Without MTF E-11 Containment breaches would cause more harm then they already do, this is not a game I cant simple get back up after being missed down by 939 or hosted by 035, The half skull is a reminder that death is everywhere and keep this close allow me to remain on my toes and keep on my toes.

Attachments

• 3dec66ffab4d145f59155f280ab8f540.png
    3dec66ffab4d145f59155f280ab8f540.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Reactions: Wonka

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support
the woohoo on the CL4 card looks a little off imo (i think it'd look better if you did some texture editing on the keycard itself), the rest looks good tho

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
-support
Doesn't look like A1 at all, looks more like Ghost from CoD
Seen ingame when he was pac abusing - there is a card blurring effect which goes through walls, really annoying, oversized, and completely obscures name/almost makes it so you cant see the clearance level which I'm pretty sure isn't allowed. Was abusing said blurring effect to run around the halls with his card out the entire time with no regard for who sees it or putting it away considering it's blurred.

• Wow
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
The woohoo on the card is pac abuse since you can't even see the card, not to mention you're using this PAC3 in-game while it still isn't approved. Doesn't look at all like A-1.

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
-support
Doesn't look like A1 at all, looks more like Ghost from CoD
Seen ingame when he was pac abusing - there is a card blurring effect which goes through walls, really annoying, oversized, and completely obscures name/almost makes it so you cant see the clearance level which I'm pretty sure isn't allowed. Was abusing said blurring effect to run around the halls with his card out the entire time with no regard for who sees it or putting it away considering it's blurred.
The woohoo on the card is pac abuse since you can't even see the card, not to mention you're using this PAC3 in-game while it still isn't approved. Doesn't look at all like A-1.

In regarding to the card, I have removed it as its caused issues, you guys are acting like I did it on purpose as soon as staff told me about the situation, I removed it instantly.

My Pac is Ghost from call of duty you are right, however its very much related to A-1, The base entity is an A-1 So if people disable pac its the same A-1, The coulors all match to their colors scheme

Yes Im currently using it in game because I believe its pretty cool however half of the server uses unaccepted pac3 I know this because I make them for people.

however all of your opinions are valid, I do apologise for the keycard and I will make something else inragades towards it

But in regards just take in to consideration that their are people out their that are wearing dogs as heads and have been approved.

Not one person has said that they did not know I was A-1

Plus this pac3 has been approved before only change is colours

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
In regarding to the card, I have removed it as its caused issues, you guys are acting like I did it on purpose as soon as staff told me about the situation, I removed it instantly.

My Pac is Ghost from call of duty you are right, however its very much related to A-1, The base entity is an A-1 So if people disable pac its the same A-1, The coulors all match to their colors scheme

Yes Im currently using it in game because I believe its pretty cool however half of the server uses unaccepted pac3 I know this because I make them for people.

however all of your opinions are valid, I do apologise for the keycard and I will make something else inragades towards it

But in regards just take in to consideration that their are people out their that are wearing dogs as heads and have been approved.

Not one person has said that they did not know I was A-1

Plus this pac3 has been approved before only change is colours
A. Said 'dogs as heads' PACs usually still resemble their role, and also tend to be for non-combative positions. The only notable exception I can think of is that monkey ECA PAC that was approved on US, but that's a non-combative job.
B. The color replacement on this PAC is not great. The original one for E-11 is almost entirely blue. Ingame for this one, only the pants and mask are red, and the pants are so dark red it's hard to tell. I absolutely couldn't tell you were an A1 until I saw your nametag/mask when you had this on ingame. Imagine CI trying to shoot you while having a high PAC draw distance and literally not knowing what you are.
C. Half the server using unaccepted PACs is not an excuse for you to also use one, whole point of PAC approval is to approve a PAC that is either against rules or dubious at best. Your PAC completely changes how your model looks with significant color replacement disparities to your E-11 one.

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
d400d16177b7f88ea7774244cde3a07d.png

The colour has been updated to match it more
A. Said 'dogs as heads' PACs usually still resemble their role, and also tend to be for non-combative positions. The only notable exception I can think of is that monkey ECA PAC that was approved on US, but that's a non-combative job.
B. The color replacement on this PAC is not great. The original one for E-11 is almost entirely blue. Ingame for this one, only the pants and mask are red, and the pants are so dark red it's hard to tell. I absolutely couldn't tell you were an A1 until I saw your nametag/mask when you had this on ingame. Imagine CI trying to shoot you while having a high PAC draw distance and literally not knowing what you are.
C. Half the server using unaccepted PACs is not an excuse for you to also use one, whole point of PAC approval is to approve a PAC that is either against rules or dubious at best. Your PAC completely changes how your model looks with significant color replacement disparities to your E-11 one.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
+Support
+ FOAP
+ Fits A-1
+ Seen it in-game, can be recognised as A-1

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Looks good, although reminds me of a CI Delta's pac so my Instinct is to shoot you

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Character Approved

Hello ,

Your Character Bio has been approved at the 6/10/2023.

By Canoon

Any changes to your Character Bio will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,

Canoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.