Date of ban: 02/25/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LATP
Who banned you: Resolve?
Ban length?: 24 Hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): NA
What will you do to stop this from happening again: NA
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? NA
Why should you be unbanned: I was trying to fix my mic that was giving me issues since I started the game and I accidentally left the game, I was trying to rejoin and I was banned. Go ahead and unban me please thanks. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/X0qUObdg9GOFm/d1337oLZOcXd?invite=cr-MSxnMnQsMTcyNTU4MDk0LA
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: NA
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
NA

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
Hey there Moose thanks for taking the time to post here

I ban you because of LTAP as you said. My reasoning was between the point where you left and when you were ban 30 minutes had passed
you left at 14:22:08 and I had you ban at 14:51:32 (Walnut issued this ban as my !xban command wasnt going through). Typically we only give 10 minutes before we ban for LTAP. I gave you 30 minutes to rejoin and you never did. Leaving the game mid admin sit to fix your mic isnt a good idea, it can be seen as LTAP as I saw it here. You can use in game messages to communicate if your mic isnt working for the duration of the sit. Also leaving the format as almost entirely NA doesnt look good. I suggest you fill out the rest of the format before a verdict is reached here. One last note, you never said why you were leaving I believe you jsut said my gimme a sec my mic isnt working or something along the lines and left. I would understand if you told me why you were leaving/came back within 10 minutes but you didnt. Thank you for your time.

Evidence:
Screenshot 2023-02-25 152607.pngScreenshot 2023-02-25 153621.png
The first image shows when the situation started (14:21:37) and last shows when they were ban by Walnut (14:51:32) (again my ban command wasnt working properly).

Moose77566

Feb 25, 2023
Yes, I believe everything in the video I posted is obviously enough to know that this wasn't intentional. I had to fix my PC it wasn't just the mic. Although I appreciate your concern about the entire thing, I cannot find my steam ID, or the link I will more than happy to fix all of that, but I don't know how. Can you please just have someone unban me it's extremely obvious I'm not trying to avoid anything especially coming here and bringing it up.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Moose77566 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately, after reviewing your own clip as well as the logs, I do find the ban to be proper. Not only did you attempt to RDM 3 D-Class, you also left for 30 minutes after being brought to the sit. Even at 30 minutes, you did not return, which is long after our typical threshold for LTAP punishments.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.