Denied More Marksman Slots for C.I

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall-e

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jun 7, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: This suggestion adds 2 more marksman slots to C.I, (THIS IS NEEDED HEAR ME OUT)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More fair combative gameplay on C.I's side.
More jobs for C.I gamma's

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I will leave you to come up with the negatives, I cant think of any

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: This should be accepted because C.I is a entire GOI and 2 Marksman slots vs 10 (DEA+Nu7) Marksman slots, Both of them deal with the GOI C.I when they raid and do more stuff, The fact that C.I has only 2 Marksman slots vs 10 on the foundation. This also should be added because we need more Gamma jobs on C.I. In conclusion, either add a new job slot for C.I gamma's or decrease the amount of Sniper jobs on DEA.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
-support
sniper gameplay is already bad enough as it is, why add more? decreasing Foundation sniper slots has already been in the talks for a bit so theres no real need to add more for Ci just cause "they have more so we want more". Foundation is also like 4x the size of CI. CI also still absolutely roll the Foundation in raids, defenses against raids and decimating surface combat (on UK atleast) as that is almost their entire gameplay loop.

Reactions: Niox

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
-support

I originally wrote 14 paragraphs but deleted it as it was excessive.

CI Snipers are already ridiculous good at either aiming or finding those pixel peaks that don't violate a single rule. Adding more to the team of 1 shot 5 kills would unbalance CI raids against the foundation incredibly.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
-support yall ci cope so much about DEA while they almost never have 4 agency managers 4 special agents on and half the time they aren't even using the sniper kit so much soy.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Massive -

U have juggernaut to make up for the no snipers.

U have other attacking things to make up.

This completely throws balance out the window with jug 4 snipers and others. Seems like u just want to abuse snipers

As others have said. Why Add to yourself for a different problem that's isnt how balance works

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
-support yall ci cope so much about DEA while they almost never have 4 agency managers 4 special agents on and half the time they aren't even using the sniper kit so much soy.
To be fair, as a DEA, I have never seen anyone not using the DSR kits.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-"They have it so we should have it" is just a bad argument, considering that this is Assuming that all the DEA are using the Sniper Kit, and they're all on at the same time? It's just unlikely.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: This suggestion adds 2 more marksman slots to C.I, (THIS IS NEEDED HEAR ME OUT)
This is 100% not needed
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I will leave you to come up with the negatives, I cant think of any
Even as a CI CO this is just a CI wanting a Absurd buff that will not Happen.
Because adding more of the most boring Jobs to fight against is always good.
This also should be added because we need more Gamma jobs on C.I.
I'm pretty sure all MTF has less Variety than CI, with most have decent Rank gaps before you can Play a new Job, and Gamma already has Variety with Marksmen and TB (Which is THE best CI Job).

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Wall-e,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we do not accept any job slot changes, as per suggestions rules.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.