Morgan "Blackhand"'s Exec. Research application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:675845568

Discord name: Clover 1436

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 2 years.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Morgan "Blackhand" Smith

Civilian name: "The Informant"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have never held i whitelisted role but i been in CI and achieved up to Beta rank.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any punishment from staff within the past two months. The only warning i received as far as i can remember was due to me accidently breaking some rules while using SCP-8854.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
i am applying as I love the research division and want to be able to do more within it. I love helping younger researchers and I want to have more people who are interested in research instead of wanting to minge or use it for farming samples. I also wish to promote the subdivisions within research as they start a lot of the RP within the division. I wish to help those under me and give them a reason to work for the research department that will better the foundation so that I can mentor researchers like I was mentored so that one day they may become executives as well.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have been in the research department for nearly all of my time on the server. I have participated in many projects and ideas during that time and I have clear knowledge of the rules and regulations within research. I am well known by other executives as well as members of Site Administration. My tests have been very creative and I have done nothing but attempt to further the goals of the research department as well as the foundation. I joined AIAD (Artificial Intelligence Application Division) soon after I became a Senior Researcher and joining it has helped me become more well known among my collogues as well as do more notable and creative testing.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
At this point, I have written five excellent graded documents. An excellent document must be long, well thought out, and have proper grammar. It must also follow the standard format that has been provided for research personnel whether that be the basic one or a format belonging to one of our three subdivisions.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
In RP, executives are meant to mentor, teach, and educate younger foundation personnel about the rules and regulations of the research department, as well as authorize tests within their clearance. They are also meant to participate in high-level projects that must stay CL4+, whether those projects be for SA, the Ethics Committee, or even the Site inspectors (O-5 council). Executives are the guides and teachers of research who assist in lower-level testing and help the director with any troubles they might have within the research department.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Currently, Morgan "Blackhand" is one of the lead researchers in the project "Emissary". This project is to find a way to terminate, or contain, and high-level reality bender known as the "Lurker", "Observer", Or "L". This entity has the power to destroy universes and can kill someone just by thinking about it. They are able to traverse dimensions and universes as well as transport others to different dimensions. This project is led by Site Advisor "Raven", and Morgan is in charge of creating a weapon that can nullify the powers of the Lurker and potentially pacify him. So far, a prototype has been made, which has been dubbed the "Scranton Reality Beam", or SRB. The first test which was used on both TYPE-GREEN-A and B failed, so some tweaks must be made but the project is still ongoing.​

Last edited:
+Support
+ Great roleplayer
+ Friendly

- T̶̘̳̤͕͙̬͉̰̹̖̲̜̩̼̺̤͆͛̆̉́̔̈͘͜͝ḩ̵̡̭̜̩̯̪͕͓̠̠͈̼̐́̓̉̉͛͑̐̅ͅe̴̡̡̨̯̗͔̝͓̤̩̞̖̱͍͛̅̃͋̊͂͂̒̄͐̏̕̚ ̴̡̲̦̣͕̠̮̉̅͋̂̚L̶̢̧̛̬̙͎͎̻̫͖̦̳͍̘̻̙͂͒̍̏̌͑̂̔́̿̌̀̋̕̚͜u̵̼̫͕̖̻̝̥̝͖̥̹̞̘̽̔̿͊̈̓̌̀͊͗̔͐̇͑̈̇ř̴̼͇͕̹͊̆̀̌̋͆͊̽̓̅̊͠͝ķ̶̭̼̥̹̭͙̺̱̥̌̒͑̿́̑e̷̢̦̭̙̦̍̈́͑̀̑r̷̡̯͎̔̌̽̅̈́͆

Dr. Ternith Plague

Dec 13, 2023
6H8wiRa.png

TO: morgan.smith@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application

Mr. Smith,

After review with the Executive Research team, I have decided to ELEVATE your application to the interview phase.

Please contact me via my email (dr_ternith_plague) to schedule an interview.

Thank you,
Akura Ovaiss

Dr. Ternith Plague

Dec 13, 2023
1711245424988.png
Mr. Smith,

By the Research Directorate's joint decision, we have ACCEPT your application for Executive Researcher.

Please get in touch with me (dr_ternith_plague) or Deputy Director FriedHart (g4rp1ays) for your orientation.

Thank you,
Dr. Akura Ovaiss
Director of Research

Status
Not open for further replies.