SCP-096 & SCP-22415

HELD:
GOC 1SG + GOC SPC x2
GSD Captain
CI-G + CI-B x2
E-11 SPC x2

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1705284461952.png
These are all very old warnings and I am now a moderator for the staff team.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
Almost 2 months
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I have profusely enjoyed my time within the Department of External Affairs, and I believe in the position of Special Agent I will be able to immensely improve sectors of in-game documentation. I have created multiple templates, operation reports and otherwise for the Department which have been recieved well, and it is something I take pride on. As well, I believe my proven leadership and roleplay abilities from other roles will help me in enhancing roleplay within the department. Finally, DEA has been a role I have enjoyed playing for quite some time, and it is a big part of my lore for other roles that I originated from this department, DEA holds a special place in my heart within the servers atmosphere and it is something I genuinely enjoy.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I have an immense amount of experience in other roles, such as Nu-7 CPT and OSA which have allowed me to manage, create and produce high quality documentation and policy, but have also given me a key perspective in how to handle on-site situations, and, in turn, I can use the role to teach those who are either new to department, or server itself on how to deal with situations in their own unique but organised way.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written a large amount of documentation across a multitude of roles. I believe the key part of documentation being good is ensuring that it is formatted in a way that the key information is immediate, apparent and outlined for those concerned. Grammatical/spelling ability is lesser for myself, and I value a document if I can see clearly the following five points: Who, what, when, where and why. All of these are necessary to understand a situation, incident or otherwise and react accordingly, and should a document have this, it empowers and enriches the document sufficiently.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:​
  • Create and conduct trainings for DEA agents new and old​
  • Onboard new agents to the department and ensure they remain informed and are set-up to play the role as intended​
  • Create roleplay within the department​
  • Lead communications and diplomacy with all GOIs, whether these are event GOIs or standard GOIs on the server​
  • Assist the Agency Managers and Directors in managing the Department as a whole, whether in externals or on-site​
  • Taking over or negociating within any GOI involved situation, such as hostages, whether this is having one ourselves, or attempting to take one back​
  • Create an environment for competency and teamwork within the department for all personnel to work together​
  • Handle inter-site relations, whether this is with MTFs or Departments.​
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Nick "Mosasaur" Williams, a relatively quiet upbringing in a remote forest in Yukon, Canada which shaped his moral compass and compassion for hunting and marksmanship but also brought up his reliance on effectiveness to get something done. At the age of 21 he decided to join the Canadian Military after a quick stint as a Hunter, this is something that was new to him and taught him a lot and gave him a sense of ambition, this ambition made him climb the ranks and get into training for JTF2, a special operations force in the Canadian military.

Through the harsh training that Nick was put through, even more was taught to his through hard work and tough leadership, showing his the struggles an operative would have to go through and it made his respect his superiors. Once he passed, he focused on special reconnaissance missions overseas and in Canada. Many of them containing strange occurrences and things that he never understood but never looked into.

During a quick reconnaissance mission in the Alberta wilderness, it's when everything changed from reconnaissance to combat with an anomalous entity which changed his whole view on life, when he and his squad finally evacuated the area, a massive feeling hung over her like him was being watched over and over. When he got back to base and went into the barracks, that's when he was taken and brought to an underground facility in the middle of nowhere, instead of amnesticating him, like they did to his squad, they recognised his skill and usefulness to them and he was asked to be recruited into the SCP Foundation, with a new opportunity handed to him and a massive amount of curiosity, he took it and was placed in the Department of External Affairs.

Due to his reconnaissance skills and inherent ability to adapt to situations, he quickly he became recognised by his superiors and climbed to the rank of Senior Agent in the department, his skills with negotiation and cooperation improved as he climbed. Looking at where he came from, the middle of nowhere in Yukon into an important asset to the SCP Foundation showed his dedication and the ambition he was given during the military to become something better.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Unfortunately @Nick "Mosasaur" Williams, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been denied. Feel free to reach out for the reasoning behind your denial at this time. You may re-apply in one week after this message is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.