HELD:
OSA
GOC 1SG + GOC SPC x2
GSD Captain
CI-G + CI-B x2
E-11 SPC x2

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1705284461952.png

These are all very old warnings and I am a past moderator for the staff team.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-I have a pretty deep understanding of the site and understanding of the CoE. This allows me to easily see when the CoE has been broken and I believe this would help in the start of an ECA.

-My age and my hours spent on the site proves that I'm old enough to understand the maturity and responsibilities the EC holds

-Throughout my time spent in regiments such as E-11 and Nu-7 I have learnt how Important teamwork is in an MTF but also every department on site and I believe I've gotten better at working with people even after I resigned from both of them

-I can recognize a serious situation when I'm in one but on the side of that I believe I have a rather approachable and friendly name on the site since I know most people

In conclusion, I believe my knowledge, maturity, experience, and my experience with teamwork and my connection with the EC team makes me an ideal candidate for Ethics Commitee Assistant

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Following or bringing forward orders from ECM, ECC

- ECA becomes one of the many faces of the Ethics Committee

- When on site, ECA walks around and represents the Ethics Committee by enforcing the CoE with
the help of IA or when they have been asked to get their opinion on an Ethics Question

- ECA can manage O-1 when there's no ECM or ECC on Site but O-1 doesn't have to respond unless
they already have orders from ECM or ECC

- ECA takes care of Questions people have about the CoE or general questions since ECA can be seen as
a Personnel that knows most things about the Site

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Nick "Mosasaur" was promoted to Nu-7 LTCOM after a long 8 years in the foundation's MTF unit Nu-7, he was obsessed with maintaining law and order within Nu-7's ranks, he became well known for being the strictest LTCOM when it came to breaking the Foundation Legal Codex, or as it was when he got the job: The Code of Ethics.

One day after just going on duty in site "Mosasaur" went to his bunks to create a document teaching new Nu-7 operatives all of their roles within Nu-7 and on surface when he heard over the comms "Nu-7 CO to Interrogations ASAP." He sighed, knowing that he would most likely have to deal with another corrupt member of Nu-7 and walked to interrogations. The IA Operative, Phill Williams had explained to him that he had just witnessed a Nu-7 private gun down 5 unarmed and motionless tech experts that were peacefully protesting inside the LCZ area with no warnings and no reason whatsoever. *Phill motions behind Bowen*.

Turning around, "Mosasaur" saw that same private that was described standing in cuffs with an expression on his face that "Mosasaur" knew as the private showing no remorse for the actions he had committed, under his breath the Nu-7 sighed "They deserve it anyway." - "Mosasaur" asked for bodycam from the operative who showed video proof of the private doing exactly as described minutes earlier. "Mosasaur" turned around and explained to the Nu-7 "Not only will I have Internal Affairs arrest you for this but you will be losing your job within the MTF unit, motioning to the operative to continue with the arrest and stating "Now I have some paperwork to fill out, have a good day Phill." "Mosasaur" left the room.

**Skip to 1 hour later, "Mosasaur" has just finished filling the paperwork for the private's dismissal and arrest.**

"Alright, I think its about time that I get some rest."

*"Mosasaur" heads to his bunks and falls asleep within minutes of lying down.*

Suddenly "Mosasaur" wakes up after hearing a loud crash, 5 men burst through his bunk's door screaming at him to freeze and not move. He recognises these men as Internal security, MTF Omega-1 "███ ███'█ ████ █████" and he thought to himself 'What on earth do the Ethics Committee want with me? I've not done anything wrong have I?'

He was placed in elastic restraints and a opaque, black bag was placed over his head, resembling what is worn by criminals or D-Class in some places across the world. The whole time he was being thrown around and dragged he was going through in his heads all the events that had passed since the last interaction he had with the Ethics Committee, thinking what he could've done wrong.

When the bag was taken off of his head he was told to sit down and just as he had thought, infront of him were the 3 members of the Ethics Committee, along with their Chairman.

"Greetings, "Mosasaur" " Said the man who he knew to be the Ethics Committee's Chairman.

"I'm sorry Sir, but why am I here? I've not done anything wrong, have I?" he replied.

"Quite the opposite actually "Mosasaaur", you've performed your duties in an exemplary way" The chairman replied, nodding to ECM sitting next to him.

The ECM continued, "We would like to offer you a position as one of the Committee's assistants. Should you choose to accept it you would be performing duties assigned to you by the Committee and doing more of what you currently do with punishing those who break the Foundation's legal code, just on a scale much wider, you would be helping to manage all of Site-65. Should you not choose to accept, well you will be administered class a and forget this ever happened."

"I would love to take on this role and increase my responsibilities on site and help you in any way possible. So my answer is yes." "Mosasaur" replied.

Mosasaur and the ECMs walked out of the room and the rest is history.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: Mosasaurs Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.