MostlyOp's MRP Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlyOp

Jun 9, 2021
Steam Name: MostlyOp

For how long have you played on CG MRP: Since 5/29/2021 (200H I know my playtime is low but give me a chance with this)

Time zone: EDT UTC: -4:00

NATO name : ISAF LCPL MostlyOp

USSR name : N/A

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227811044

Do you have a mic?: Yes I Do

Is this the first application you made? : Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No warnings or Punishments

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was staff in a popular gmod server where I have recently resigned as well as I was a staff in a few Minecraft servers. I have videos of some of the clips I had to log while staffing if you would like to see them please let me know. I started as a Trial mod without ban perms. Within two days I convinced management to allow me to have more advanced perms. Such as Perma Bans, IP bans, Whois, and Operator which is similar to Superadmin. Ability to spawn items and affect some server settings and the ability to screenshare. Within two days of being a Trial Staff I had the permissions of a Senior Admin. While only being a Trial staff. I was given a chance and I took it. I was staff for 2 years.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
FIVEM, Arma3, DAYZ modded RP, and Another popular MilitaryRP server in GMOD where I have nearly 1200hours (Joined Late 2018). As a Trainer and A CMSGT in the AFSOC branch and a CMCPO in the Navy Branch. So Roleplay is nothing new to me and I really enjoy participating in RP servers as it is not about skill or how many kills you got. But more of thinking and playing out a character while engaging in semi realistic RP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Anywhere from 4 - 8 hours daily. It really depends on what I have going on IRL. I have really been enjoying Civil Gamers so you may want to prepare when my playtime really starts to pick up.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to be able to help others while playing on the server and give other staff a few breaks now and then. Some of us players know exactly how hard they work during the day but they can not do it all alone. I plan on being avaliable and dependable by other staff members and by the players. I want people to know that if there is a problem they will have a staff member give their 100% into seeing the solution through. I don't want players to wait for a staff member to help them get unstuck. As silly as it is it happens all the time. And if staff are busy that player might need to wait longer which hurts their experience as a player. I want all members of the server to feel safe and have someone to help them if they need it even if it means I must pause my RP to help them that is a commitment I would make every time. I believe I will fit the role of staff due to my passion for helping. I hate people create tickets about issues even I could help with if I was asked but I can not know what they need help with. I dislike being powerless in those situations where the issue could be resolved in less than a minute.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
In my experience time was always an issue but I try to make up for that as many ways as I can
As dedicating myself to something and seeing it to the end. It's more of a goal than anything else keeping me steady at work but giving me realistic expectations. This in turn keeps me pretty level-headed letting me strive toward a goal. Not focusing on the stress of the other issues. It allows me to get more done without scrambling around trying to make small changes, Instead I focus until the goal is finished utilizing every second of my time.

In addition, every moment spent staffing would contain the utmost respect and kindness towards others. No matter the circumstances, It is not my job to get upset at someone who has done something incorrectly or even a player being somewhat toxic. Although there is a limit to what I will allow to be said about or to me As we should ALL have self-respect and pride in the work we do. I know my goal is to help the players and have some fun doing it. And I know, I am still really new to the server I don't know everything yet but I know the basics and I can read the rules anytime I need them. If I am confused with a rule or it has been awhile CTRL+F In Chrome works just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi MostlyOp

on this account I’m going to have to go with
-Neutral

this is purely for the reason that I would personally like to see you on the server for longer than you have been so you can get to know a good chunk of the player base

best of luck
Duckie

Last edited:

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
+/- Neutral

-Unsure on ruleknowledge
-Haven’t had any interactions with you
-Unsure on activity I haven’t seen you in-game or in Teamspeak

Hi, for the reasons stated above I will be going for a Neutral. I advise you get more known in the community and get to know the community more. I haven’t had any interactions with you which makes it hard for me to create an opinion about you.

Good luck with your application!

-Beskar

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Hiya lad, for now my verdict will have to be a Neutral for the time being.

This is mainly due to the fact that I have not interacted with you enough to make a conclusive judgement.

Once your presence within the server is more established, I'll be able to make a more precise verdict then.

Good luck!

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral no interactions with you if you want to talk to me either in 3-6 hours or tommorow as I have it off I may change

lolingmonster

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jan 27, 2021
= Neutral
+ Active IG & TS
= No interaction

Hello the reason why I gave you Neutral is that I haven't spoken with you but seen you active IG and in TS

GL

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
Hey MostlyOp, I'm going to be giving you a Neutral even though we have had a few good interactions and you have been mature and friendly, I don't believe its enough to give a + support, however when you spend more time on the server you would get to know everyone more.

best of luck

Tiger

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+ Neutral

-/+ Not had any interactions with you in-game.
-/+ Unsure of your TS activity.
-/+ Unsure of your rule knowledge.
-/+ Unsure of maturity and approachability.

Hello there, MostlyOP, I have you a neutral for those reasons stated. I just haven't had enough interaction with you to give you my support.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jedrek

Apr 27, 2021
- Support ( Does not meet requirements)
3. You must have played on the server for at least two weeks before creating your application.

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral
Sadly I've had none/next to no interactions with yourself and therefore I can neither support or negatively support you.

Hersh

MostlyOp

Jun 9, 2021
I am noticing a few Neutral ratings, I will remain optimistic about it. But it was expected. I know I haven't been here long but that doesn't stop me from reading the rules and having a understanding of them. I would not have appiled if I didnt believe I would put my 100% into the server.

Think about if I became staff now, The time spend learning and having fun could only make me a better player I would just like a chance and if you notice I'm not up to spec you could remove me from the team but that would not happen. I'm confident in my own abilities.

And I will take "Having No Interactions with me as a good thing" Because I feel if a staff member has an interaction with you its a good chance it was a negative interaction. If you were in my branch I know you would see just how active I am. I haven't been here long but in order to interact with me you have got to approach me. I stay in a fairly RP minded state while playing. I talk to my branch and the people I am in direct contact with. I would say that unless you see a good reason in RP for me to speak to you. I will normally stay away and try to really RP as it is why I came here.

Thank you all for your time.

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Hi OP! (Neutral)

You haven't been on the server long and interactions are of the utmost importance along with maturity and rule knowledge from what I can see you are definitely a mature player and I appreciate your enthusiasm to join our brilliant staff team but I will be leaving a -neutral because I have had no interactions with you

All the best mate!

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
- Neutral

Heya, MostlyOp. I have had very few interactions with you but the application is of a high standard. What I suggest is to get a bit more playtime on the server under your belt and then reapply for staff.

Good luck!

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
It appears on Wednesday when I checked the application I somehow miscalculated how long the 29th was from the 9th, as you have not been playing on the server for 2 weeks I have to deny your application. Generally speaking people will generally get to know you as you play on the server, teamspeak is very good for people hopping into a channel you're in and interacting with a lot of people just by being in it as people hop in and out to deal with their own things
Locked you may re-apply in two weeks.

Reactions: MostlyOp
Status
Not open for further replies.