Denied Moving Ethics Assistants Door

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Decreases security concern for potential kidnap of Ethics Assistants as a door code would be needed as well as CL4

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Increased security and protection of Ethics Assistants. Allows easier access to Ethics Hallway

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Would affect CI/D-Class potential on kidnapping hostages/selling hostages. Harder to escape for ECA's during situations.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I believe it should be accepted as it would ensure the ease of safety/protection ECA's have if they have just spawned in/needed to go AFK inside their office to avoid getting kidnapped during these situations, as well as ease of navigation, having everything private to do with Ethics Offices behind a coded door, apart from a meeting room.

(Image attached poorly showing example)
image_2023-11-10_230255480.png

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support
i've seldom been in here, but now you point this out, it doesn't make sense.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
yea in my opinion as guinea basically pointed out they have different door shit to you and both assistants should be 1-1 interms of privilages (other than the obvious o5 ethics differences) but yea

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
I see why you're asking for this, however, this will force ECAs on the US having the code.

As well- I am looking into limiting who has that code within the structure of ECAs.

I know it makes more sense to a degree, but the reason why that door is there is because well- higher clearance personnel are behind it, behind another door, behind another. Its kinda a method of keeping things secure in an area that is so highly populated with bodies at all times.

I think its a good suggestion, just not the right time for the server. I'm neutral.

harryflynndev

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 2, 2023
London, England
harryflynn.dev
- Support

Makes it necessary to have the ethics hallway door code, which means US ECAs would need the code (they don't have it already) and adds another thing that can be interrogated from ECAs.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Daniel Hammer,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

After discussing this suggestion, we concluded that this wouldn't be a necessary thing to implement. It would require all ECA's to have the code for the ethics offices.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.