Not open for further replies.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216385001
Discord name: niko.gov
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2115 Total Hours1706161959573.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time
Character name(s): Foundation: Robyn "Moxxie" CI: Alpharius "Strix" "The Boss" Manson
Civilian name: [GT-CL] Ronny "Doofus" Salami
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: DEA Special Agent, CI-D, SCP-096, SCP-22415
Held: MTF Nu-7 Maj, MTF O-1 SGT, MTF E-11 LCPL, Medical Consultant, ECA, UNGOC LT (2x)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not received a warn, kick, or ban during my time on the server

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I want to rejoin the medical team and focus on roleplaying. Seeing the changes that have happened to medical, it has improved a lot over the last year, and I want to bring more roleplay to the medical team, as well as to foundation as a whole. I want RP to be more enjoyable, and for medical to be more than just get healed to 100 when shot or lay on a table when fractured.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I have plenty of experience with being a passive/noncombative CL4, having been ECA, Medical Consultant, and UNGOC (mostly noncombative but shh)
I have tons of experience on the server, having put over 2000 hours into it over the last year and a half. I have a good understanding of the rules, and how to turn a normal experience into a RP enhanced one.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
When treating a fractured limb, the first thing you want to do is figure out which limb is broken. Normally, it'll be very obvious if its a leg or arm, as they'll either not be able to put down what they are holding, or not be able to run. You want to take your patient to the room straight after the lobby doors, where the EST and X-ray tables are. Have your patient lay down on the X-ray table, the tan coloured one with the monitor attached to it, and let the machine scan for fractures. After a couple of moments, the monitor will highlight one or more limbs red, indicating the limbs you need to fix. Beside the X-ray machine is a medical cabinet. Type !medic in the chat and spawn in a beaker, a drug jar, and the corresponding medicine for the fractured limb. You'll place the fracture medicine in the beaker, then tap the beaker against the drug jar. Once you've done that, the fracture medicine is ready to be given to the patient.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
-Medical Consultant's biggest responsibility is to train medical trainees the basics of medical, and ensuring that they have the knowledge to become doctors. Once trainees have been sufficiently trained, and reach the requirements, Consultants are to do medical license tests to ensure that they are ready to do more advanced procedures, like EST.
-Medical Consultants are also the face of medical when the Directors are unable to be on site. They are the go to for people to ask questions, or raise complaints about medical personnel. Consultants are to make sure that medbay is running smoothly and medical personnel are doing their jobs correctly.
-Medical Consultants are also the go to for Site Command/Site Admin, as Consultants are highly trusted medical personnel on site. Medical Consultants also know more than what CL3- personnel know, so if medical is needed for classified reasons, like administering Class F, or dealing with classified infections, Medical Consultants are there.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Robyn "Moxxie" ██████ is a known member of Site-65, having survived on the site for nearly 2 years by this point. "Moxxie" first showed up to the site in the medical department, quickly rising the ranks to combat medic. Then suddenly, he disappeared, having been pulled into Omega-1. "Moxxie" stayed away from medical for a couple months, before resigning and returning to the medical department, where he became a medical consultant. "Moxxie" stayed on the medical lead team for a while, before resigning, moving to the combative forces of Nu-7. "Moxxie" bounced around the site for a while, having joined DEA and E-11, but something was always pulling him back to medbay. Whenever he was in between departments or regiments, he was in the medical department, dawning the red and white uniform of a combat medic. "Moxxie" eventually rejoined Nu-7, rising all the way to Major, before retiring, again returning to medical.

thegamingsaint69

Apr 21, 2023
The department thanks you for your time and interest in applying for the position of Medical Consultant.

Following discussion with the Medical Leadership Team, I must inform you that this application has been Denied.
You may reapply after a standard period of two weeks has passed from the date of rejection.
Moxxie we want to see more activity from you before we consider having you on consultant if we see more activity in the next few weeks then reapply and we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.