CI: "Strix"
GOC: Elias "Goofy" Rivery / "The Devious"
Civilian name: [GT-CL] Ronny "Doofus" Salami
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 231

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current: UNGOC CPL, Senior Agent, SCP-22415, SCP-096
Former: Special Agent x2, UNGOC LT x2, Nu-7 MAJ, O-1 SGT, E-11 LCPL, ECA, Gensec Captain, Consultant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
For a while, since before June 2023
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I miss leading DEA. I had a shit ton of fun doing it, and I want to go back to teaching new DEA members the job and helping others when needed.
I've been on the server for nearly 2 years at this point, and DEA has been the biggest highlight of it, and I'm returning to the server after a needed break, and want to get back into the Foundation side of the server
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I was a Special Agent twice now, both times leaving on my own accord. I first became a Special Agent back in June of 2023, then again in September.
I have previous CL4 experience, being a Nu-7 Maj, and some other Jr CL4 spots, so I know the duties and rules of a CL4
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I've written a couple research documents and a few for GOC, but I wouldn't say that it is something I do extremely well. I'd say its B tier doc work
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-Dealing with info breaches (mostly on surface)
-Providing new DEA agents the test to join
-Teaching new DEA agents about the job
-Answering any questions about DEA
-Providing recon for Surface Operatives
-Scouting surface when needed
-Fighting Code 1 raids
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
█████ "Moxxie" █████ was first recruited to the foundation under the medical department after proving his skills of medical procedures within combat, being a combative medic for the Canadian Military. "Moxxie" remained in the medical department for months, before enlisting and joining Epsilon-11. Though his time in E-11 was short, as he was quickly taken to Omega-1. He would remain in Omega-1 until the turn of the year, leaving the regiment around February of ████. After a month of being dormant, he enlisted and joined Nu-7. He would remain in Nu-7 for several months, reaching CSG before retiring back to the medical department. "Moxxie" would get a spot in the medical leadership, after showing high knowledge about medical, though he would retire from this position quickly. "Moxxie" would rejoin E-11 and be there for nearly 2 months before again leaving, this time under his own accord. It would be around this time where "Moxxie" would show interest in the DEA, and join the department. After a couple of weeks of being a DEA operative, he was selected to become a Senior Agent.

image_2024-05-10_081118091.png

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS...

MESSAGE RECEIVED, OPENING NOW...
Hello @Moxxie,

We thank you for your interest in moving up within the Department of External Affairs. After careful consideration, we believe you are ready for the promotion. As such, your application has been ACCEPTED. Please reach out to me directly via email (_.shark._) to receive your training before accessing your new equipment.

Congratulations Special Agent Moxxie.

MESSAGE CORRUPTED, RETURNING TO DATABASE...

Status
Not open for further replies.