Moxxie Exec App [SCP-RP USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216385001
Discord name: niko.gov
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1973 Hours since June 2022 1701079289624.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s):
Foundation: Zayne Clark, "Moxxie", "Hustlin" Harry, "The Boss"
GOC: Elias "goofy" Rivery, "The Devious"
CI: Alpharius "The Boss"
Civilian name: [GT-CL] Ronny "Doofus" Salami
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: MTF Nu-7 CPT, Special Agent, GOC SPC, 096
Held: MTF O-1 CPL, MTF E-11 LCPL, Ethics Assistant, Medical Consultant, CI-B, UNGOC LT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've never received a warn, kick, or ban

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- Because I want to go into the non-combative/rp focused aspects of the server, and Executive Researcher is the perfect role. I want to start writing test documents that could help out future researchers learn how to write documents.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have the server experience, having been here for over a year and a half. I have a good understanding of the rules, as well as what is expected of an Executive Researcher, having knowing, as well as watching many executive researchers do their duties.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have no excellent-graded documents, but I have written many documents on SCP's. Writing documents has led me to learn new things grammar wise.
- Whenever you're making a document, the first thing you should do is make sure that it is formatted correctly, as having a mixed up document will lead to confusion and wont look good. Having high amounts of details is also something that is required to make a excellent document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- To ensure that research personnel are equipped with the knowledge of how to properly do a test.
- To approve tests/cross tests that they are able to approve.
- Represent the research department when the directors are off site
- Grade research documents and ensure that they are properly graded in accordance to their quality

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Robyn Pantteri was a former executive researcher as Site-██, highly skilled in his craft. He was on his way to becoming the Director of Research at Site-██, but during a cross test between SCP-███ and SCP-035, the site suddenly lost total power. These few moments of sudden darkness allowed SCP-035 the chance to disarm a guard and take his weapon. When the lights came back on, 035 managed to use the disarmed guard to open the door, which led to him taking out all the staff. Robyn managed to escape from 035, but not before taking a few bullets. He managed to alert someone of the test gone wrong, before he passed out from blood loss. Medical personnel managed to save Robyn, but he was barely hanging onto life by a single thread. Robyn remained in medical care for several months, his chance of getting director faded away each day he spent out of work. Eventually, Robyn managed to recover enough to where he could move around on his own, but he wasn't physically fit to manage tests. He remained on Site-██, acting as a research advisor, but he eventually was transferred to Site-65, where he's restarting his journey to become a research director.​

Last edited:

The Gypsy Bard

Apr 20, 2023
To: rpanterri@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Robyn,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has not been chosen to continue at this time. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position and encourage you to re-apply following a two-week span.

You may contact myself (thegypysbard) if you have further questions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.