"Moxxie" GSD Captain App [SCP-RP USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216385001
Discord name: niko.gov
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1861 hours (Since July 2022)1697515437102.png
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: MST
Character name(s)
Foundation: "Moxxie"
CI: "Moxxie"
GOC: (Formerly) Elias "Goofy" Rivery / "The Devious"
Civilian name: [GT-CL] Ronny "Doofus" Salami
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: MTF Nu-7 SGT, DEA Special Agent, 096, CI-A
Held: MTF Nu-7 CSG, MTF E-11 LCPL, MTF O-1 CPL, CI-B, UNGOC LT (2x), Ethics Assistant, Medical Consultant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've never received a warn, kick, or ban

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I want to explore more combative avenues the server has to offer, and the security department fits the bill. I also want to teach new gensec how to do their jobs properly and efficiently, so D-Block can run smoothly and without too many issues

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
- I have tons of combative experience, being in 3/4 MTF units and all factions. I also have tons of experience with both the server rules and the in game rules (CoE/CoC)
- I also know when and how to act professional when its called for. I'm known to goof around at times, but when the time calls for me to be a serious larper, I will act professionally.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Host tryouts for RRT and HWL
- Making sure that D-Block is in order and not in complete chaos
- Dealing with gensec that are not following the rules
- Performing sweeps of D-Block cells when deemed necessary
- Ensure that gensec know what they are doing and where to go

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
█████ █████ was first brought into the foundation under the medical wing, serving as a combat medic for several years. █████'s actions of heroism didn't go unnoticed, and he was brought into Omega-1, where he got the callsign "Moxxie". "Moxxie" served in Omega-1 for several months, but eventually resigned from O-1, joining MTF Nu-7 only a couple weeks later. "Moxxie" served under Commander Rudy, then under Commander Pyro. "Moxxie" hit CSG before retiring back to the medical department, where he got medical consultant. "Moxxie" remained a medical consultant for a while, before he resigned and returned to the front lines, this time as E-11. "Moxxie" didn't spend much time in E-11, his urges to kill federal agent CI too strong to supress, he joined the DEA, where he quickly rose to special agent. "Moxxie" rejoined Nu-7 as well, now serving under Commander Mayuri

Last edited:

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
Edit: Formatting and rewording "Why are you applying for Security Captain?" question

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Moxxie"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Lexi, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me via discord - trapjesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.